From Dusk Till Dawn: the Series

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
So apparently, this exists!

Just saw the pilot on Canadian Netflix, it's basically the first ten minutes of the first movie stretched out to 42 minutes. Well they added a new character and the whole thing is a little more flushed out but essentially that's about it.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this is going to be a disappointment since the new Gecko brothers are nowhere near the quality of George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino. In the first one Tarantino just oozed creepy psycho pervert. The new Richie looks like a model (because he is). The new Seth is okay, but of course doesn't project authority like Clooney did in the movie.

That being said, I'll keep watching it though, can't say no to a monster show.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just started watching. It doesn't feel right having anyone but Michael Parks doing the opening scene.

You can't recreate the awesome of Michael Parks!

Goatface

i knew nothing about this, but is fromEl Rey Network.

El Rey Network awakens the renegade in everyone. Created & curated by Robert Rodriguez & his collective, it's unfiltered, kick-ass entertainment.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
Not sure who exactly thought it was wise to televise a series based on this material and make it a TV14 rating. I watched it for an hour and basically felt like something was off, only to realize that was in fact the rating, and that this can never be any good.

One saving grace is Fez is in it, as what seems to be an important character. I always liked that guy.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I watched it and I still don't know what was more distracting. The Seth guy trying so hard to act/soundexactlylike Clooney, or the Richie guynottrying to act/sound like Tarantino.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Doing a bump on this, as I enjoyed Series 1 (of course not as good as the Movie) and Series 2 which has been ok as well.

Anyone else watching this ?