FUBAR

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 2 Votes
Title: FUBAR

Genre: Action & Adventure, Comedy

First aired: 2023-05-25

Creator: Nick Santora

Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Monica Barbaro, Milan Carter, Gabriel Luna, Fortune Feimster, Travis Van Winkle, Fabiana Udenio, Barbara Eve Harris, Aparna Brielle, Andy Buckley, Jay Baruchel, Rehanshi Mirza, Adam Pally

Overview: When a father and daughter discover they both secretly work for the CIA, an already dicey undercover mission turns into a dysfunctional family affair.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Its funny when they aren't dealing with the family drama. It's... yea... pretty cringe when they are. Unfortunately they spend a lot of time on the family drama.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I saw the trailer and it looks like crap

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The family drama can be a little silly and the daughter starts out pretty insufferable. Blames her dad for all the mistakes she's also making.

Also they just had a predator reference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just watched this, could have been an interesting but fell short.

I think it didn't know if it wanted to be comedy, or drama so it ended up being bad at both. I think it would have been better if it had embraced the comedy and go full over the top.

I don't really recommend this unless you're a massive Arnold fan, and maybe not even then...he's starting to show his age. I think it might be best to stop seeing his new stuff and just remember the badass Arnold of the 80's and 90's.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database