Full Static Listing

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This is just a bulk static group dump, if you're looking for which group you're in it's a lot easier than trying to click through all 16+ threads to find your name. So just ctrl+F for your name here.

If you want a static and are not listed please let me know your class and play time. Statics are looking for serious no lifers so keep that in mind when posting.

STATIC GROUP 1

My group.

STATIC GROUP 2
Druid - Jury
Bard - Kiddwycked
Mage - Draz
Necro - Arty
Cleric - Vicx
Warrior - MaliceHatred

STATIC GROUP 3

Warrior - Silinius
Wizard - Celebrity
Cleric - Silinius
Monk - Furious
Bard - Deruvian
Necro - Rikkon

STATIC GROUP 4
SK - Abyss
Mage - Azzuzen
Monk - Warlored
Cleric - Enitzu
Enchanter - Enitzu
Shaman - Thrudd

STATIC GROUP 5
DEAD GROUP...Failed and was split into others.

STATIC GROUP 6
Necromancer - Rigator
SK - Roknok
Cleric - Sieger
Necro - Rickatanium
Wizard - Roknok Pal
Bard - Danglez

STATIC GROUP 7
Cleric - Ghost
Mage - Nullify
Sham - Nullify
Necro - Neo
Mage - Tralfa
Warrior - McQueen

STATIC GROUP 8
Enchanter - Para
Bard - Cacofonix
Mage - Tactician
Monk - Golkoth
Cleric - Mykosis
SK - Flobee

STATIC GROUP 9

Necromancer - Korrupt
Necromancer - Arbitrary
Druid - Grumpus
Wizard - Sterling
Enchanter - Qelyn
SK - Arkael

STATIC GROUP 10
Cleric - Stevin
Necromancer - Ashenor
Paladin - Dulu
Enchanter - Tuucan
Mage - Saneth
Bard- Juugn

STATIC GROUP 11

Cleric - Vanessa
Necromancer - Jeffwro
Shaman - Alavaz
Ench - Streaks
Warrior - Hannah
Mage - Hannah

STATIC GROUP 12
SK - Mjammin & Enso
Mage - Mjammin & Enso
Mage - Mjammin & Enso
Cleric - Mjammin & Enso
Wizard - Mjammin & Enso
Enchanter - Mjammin & Enso

STATIC GROUP 13
Cleric - Yoren
Ranger - Kenadul
Mage - Druss
Bard - Zane
Wizard - Weedalv
Rogue - Deuce

STATIC GROUP 14
Wizard - Wizikus
Monk - Radikus
Paladin - Loevon
Monk - Yakesh
Cleric - Rezikus
Enchanter -Mezikus

STATIC GROUP 15
Cleric - Knukelz
Mage - Fizzlestick
Bard - AWPS
SK - Meatcastle
Necro - Sordere
Enchanter - Ezeek

STATIC GROUP 16

Cleric - Morial
Enchanter - Sideshow
Wizard - Lochaber
Necromancer - Korzax
SK - Jhonthax
Monk - Kobin

STATIC GROUP 17
Mage - Zithax
Cleric - Envie
Druid- Lamps
SK - Elaida
Enchanter - Iwub
Enchanter - Murazor

STATIC GROUP 18
Cleric - Fema
Bard - Southcentral
Monk - Brilliu
Warrior - Gonezo
Wizard - Bloodvalor
Necromancer - Eclip

STATIC GROUP 19
SK - Breauxstorm
Cleric - Forgeer
Enchanter - Chronomancer
Ranger - Luld
Druid - Luld
Monk - Ark

STATIC GROUP 20
SK - Scion
Rogue - Solkos
Cleric - Solkos
Necromancer - Hallusinate
Monk - Lowako
Necromancer - Ronne

Static Group 21
SK - Foaming
Druid - Foaming
Bard - Foaming
Cleric - Suture
Monk - Heysiwicki
Enchanter - Heysiwicki

Static Group 22 - Heals/DPS/CC Needed
SK - Anduin
Wizard - Nuchre
Ranger - Worry
Mage - Valtis (cbburten)

Class Count (EXCLUDES CHARACTERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ASSIGNED OR CONFIRMED as of 5/15)
Bard: 9
Cleric: 19
Druid: 5
Enchanter: 14
Mage: 14
Monk: 10
Necromancer: 16
Paladin: 2
Ranger: 3
Rogue: 2
Shadowknight: 13
Shaman: 3
Warrior: 5
Wizard: 9

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I fucking move this. 16 groups? This is outta control awesome in ways only a true EQ bruh could understand. Lol!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Much as I'd like to Zaide, I don't think I'll be able to sock. Was expecting this to drop in summer, like 3 weeks too early for me to go hardcore.

• 1Solidarity

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm rolling a SK and I will be on the 24th but not sure to what extent. If you guys need a fill in (assuming i'm even close to you guys in levels), let me know. I'll always be willing to help out. If this server would have only released one or two more weeks later, I could have really went fairly hard at it.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm gonna go all out for 4 days, may be able to get a 5th, but then I'll have work and have just a few hours per day and more on my 2-3 days off. If that works I'll join one of the statics as a ranger since they are low and there are a lot of sks.

• 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm gonna go all out for 4 days, may be able to get a 5th, but then I'll have work and have just a few hours per day and more on my 2-3 days off. If that works I'll join one of the statics as a ranger since they are low and there are a lot of sks.

Four days is plenty, we should be 50 with all but Sky cleared by then. I added you to group 13.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Come on guys! Someone jump in my group, if i have to do the first 48 hrs with randoms i will be a sad panda.

rad

Lord of Guk
I can probably fill tank/dps for group 6, should know 100% in a few days. @kegkilla , if it comes to pass and you shit the bed sir, it won't just be Scream's limp noodle fist giving you a ride.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
As it gets closer more and more apps will continue to show up, all the current groups should end up full, we only need one more tank and the rest is DPS, which is easy to fill. Groups after Static 17 will run the risk of not being fully fleshed out though, unless people bring in their own pals.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I posted that I'm good for Wed/Thurs and possible Friday on the Faceless forums. Ranger DPS - SFG or Kelethin, which ever is best. Going to do my best to get Friday off.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been out of town again until yesterday and last week Grisvok texted me he didn't think he was taking time off. I want to go straight to 50 so I might be LFG as necro DPS but ill know for sure this week.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah if the Phinny Friends thing falls apart I'll be looking for a hardcore poopsocking racing to 50 group myself as a dps caster of some sort, necro probably or mage or wizard if that works better for the comp.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im def tied to your hip Sterling Sterling we just need to double check on the others.

@Arbitrary messaged me hes a necro and would come. If we could get all mages and any healer we'll be gucci for an easy run to 50.

We need mages x2 and a healer who doesn't need much sleep. Good thing about pet classes is you can all water bird if you need to take a break.

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Im def tied to your hip Sterling Sterling we just need to double check on the others.

@Arbitrary messaged me hes a necro and would come. If we could get all mages and any healer we'll be gucci for an easy run to 50.

We need mages x2 and a healer who doesn't need much sleep. Good thing about pet classes is you can all water bird if you need to take a break.

That's probably one of the best/easiest groups to get 50 first and farm some easy early krono but it won't help much on server first raids outside of maybe Phinny.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zaide Zaide After 2 servers of playing SK + Monk I'm just ready for Necro and they're some of the highest DPS from classic into Luclin. Don't forget we crush Vox, Inny, CT, and some PoSky stuff =)

I'm also not pushing for first 50 or krono farming on my end but I'll help people from the guild with places to level and items to farm. I'm still sitting at close to 750ish krono and have multiple SoD's on Phinny which I could spend on Agnarr if needed. The only thing in classic I'll end up buying is a SoI for probably 50-70 krono once they start being sold.

Temp group being formed so far looks like -

Sterling - Wiz, Mage
Korrupt - Necro
Arbitrary - Necro
Grumpus - Healer
Grisvok - need to confirm
Dannin - need to confirm

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide After 2 servers of playing SK + Monk I'm just ready for Necro and they're some of the highest DPS from classic into Luclin. Don't forget we crush Vox, Inny, CT, and some PoSky stuff =)

I'm also not pushing for first 50 or krono farming on my end but I'll help people from the guild with places to level and items to farm. I'm still sitting at close to 750ish krono and have multiple SoD's on Phinny which I could spend on Agnarr if needed. The only thing in classic I'll end up buying is a SoI for probably 50-70 krono once they start being sold.

Ah yeah Necromancers are awesome, I thought you guys were doing like 5 mage + cleric.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh god no, I only boxed a mage army for the fast nukes to keep Drusella locked down on past servers and since shes instanced now my cash cow is done. My plan is to level to 50 and rush and live in PoFear since necros solo there. Hopefully I can get a constant crew living in PoFear to armor farm for the classes whose armor drops there and gems to bank for the guild jeweler to hand out BS ears for the guild.

• 1Like

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Zaide Zaide i'm curious how many druid you are wanting in the guild as mains? I know there are usually only a couple at a time?