Fuller House

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Fuller House

Genre: Family, Comedy

First aired: 2016-02-26

Creator: Jeff Franklin

Cast: Jodie Sweetin, Candace Cameron Bure, Andrea Barber, Michael Campion, Soni Bringas, Elias Harger

Overview: D.J. Tanner-Fuller is a widow and mother of three. Things become too much to handle, so she asks for help from her sister Stephanie and her best-friend Kimmy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unless this is rated NC-17 I don't see the same PG-13 style working decades later.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jody Sweetin could get it. I'm sure I could find some meth for her, too.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno, I remember hating this show less than other non-cartoons as a kid. Guess there's something to the characters?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
D.J's mom died, and then her husband died? Her life is full of sadness.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He died serving his country during the Iraq war. Or possibly was shot by police.

Siliconemelons

Watched the first episode- it was full of super throw back and had some jokes about it like Comet Jr, Jr, Jr.

Everyone fell into their rolls effortlessly sans Bob Saget- but that may just be because after seeing him do an on stage loud rendition of The Aristrocrats its hard for me to put him into the Danny Tanner role haha. If there is anyone who literally looks like they have not aged or had work done is Kimmy lol, during the new song intro they do side by sides (or at least for the first episode) and hers are hard to tell apart.

We will see how it stands alone in episode 2, but I think it will be much, much better than the total fail of Girl Meets World.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I had a stupid nostalgic smile on my face for most of that first episode. Doubt it holds up for the whole season, but if you grew up with it, you should at least check out the first episode.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database