Furious 7 (2015)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: James Wan

Cast: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey, Nathalie Emmanuel, Kurt Russell, Jason Statham, Gal Gadot, Lucas Black, Elsa Pataky, Noel Gugliemi, John Brotherton, Luke Evans, Ali Fazal, Miller Kimsey, Charlie Kimsey, Eden Estrella, Gentry White, Iggy Azalea, Jon Lee Brody, Levy Tran, Anna Colwell, Viktor Hernandez, Steve Coulter, Robert Pralgo, Antwan Mills, J.J. Phillips, Jorge Ferragut, Sara Sohn, Benjamin Blankenship, D.J. Hapa, T-Pain, Brian Mahoney, Brittney Alger, Romeo Santos, Jocelin Donahue, Stephanie Langston, Jorge-Luis Pallo, Tego Calderón, Nathalie Kelley, Shad Moss, Don Omar, Klement Tinaj, Caleb Walker, Cody Walker

Release: 2015-04-01

Runtime: 137

Plot: Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for his comatose brother.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

Saw this trailer at the theater last night. I think when Vin literally said the words "One last ride..." it confirmed for me that this would be the greatest movie of all time. I can't wait.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
m4YU7Oj.gif

I'm ready

Oldbased

> Than U
As crazy as that scene is , they did a good job making it look real. Well other than the fact Michelle Rodriguez always looks like she is trying to shit when she drives.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The part where the Rock flexes off his cast, may be one of the greatest moments in cinema history.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The part where the Rock flexes off his cast, may be one of the greatest moments in cinema history.
It makes the guy who shot that rosebud scene look like a faggot. I already know its a 10/10, the only question is if after I watch it will it be 20/10.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So does anyone know the details of how Paul Walker's part is dealt with? Did they get all filming done before he died? Are they doing CGI shenanigans to fill it out? Did they modify script to deal with the untimely death?

Will definitely see, these movies have been quite enjoyable lately.

spronk

FPS noob
they were halfway done with filming when he died, his two brothers came in and did the rest of his parts although I dunno if they CGId his face onto them like some weird flash ad or if they "replace" his character. it'll also be interesting to see if his character dies in the movie or not

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Paul Walker's character is retiring from racing/the family business at the end of this one according to Vin Diesel from twitter a few months ago. Vin Diesel will just continue on for 8 9 and 10 with out him.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that or killing him off seemed an obvious solution for future movies, I just wondered about this movie since I was pretty sure his death was somewhere mid-filming.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
The movie will be lacking in the sexual tension that made the previous incarnations interesting:

Fast+furious+6+leak_19c527_4411625.gif

Oh shit, he shot it before he died :x

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It sure would have been strange if Paul continued in movies 8, 9 and 10. A real actor, but CGIing Paul's face.
I'm glad they're allowing him to retire or whatever.

It's strange. As shitty as a movie #2 was (#1 sucked also, but I was in HS so the awesome cars = awesome movie), I'm surprised they went on to make 3. I'm glad they did, because now the series is really good. Those F1 ramp cars from #6 are my favorite "movie car" of all time. Such a cool idea.

spronk

FPS noob
you can get the bluray collection of FF1-6 for $15 at Target today/tomorrow, there is a 75% coupon that expires tomorrow
Target Cartwheel : Offers for fast furious

I think the coupon only works in store not online, will need the target app (android/ios) or a printer to use the coupon in store. Its $59.99 but 75% off means $15+tax if my math is right

Karloff_sl

shitlord
you can get the bluray collection of FF1-6 for $15 at Target today/tomorrow, there is a 75% coupon that expires tomorrow
Target Cartwheel : Offers for fast furious

I think the coupon only works in store not online, will need the target app (android/ios) or a printer to use the coupon in store. Its $59.99 but 75% off means $15+tax if my math is right
Unfortunately it's for the DVD set only, otherwise I'd be all over it
frown.png

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database