Gaben wants Valve to make more games (no HL3 news)

Cybsled

Team Fortress 3?

Lol, who am I kidding, they can't count to 3.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I do like card games, so I can't say I'm not intrigued.

• 4Barf
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like they need/want some new technology or approach before making HL3.

Waiting for VR to finally be good and doing a VR HL3 sometime in the next decade would qualify.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
VR is good now!

20180222155957_1.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'm sure artifact will do very good too, a card game aimed at moba fans? maybe even the league kiddies will get into it (probably not lol)

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Watching people rage that it's not F2P has already provided more than enough entertainment for me to feel I owe them money.

At least half of my friends screaming about it on facebook have spent $400+ on Hearthstone this year, with no chance of recouping their money.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i'm sure artifact will do very good too, a card game aimed at moba fans? maybe even the league kiddies will get into it (probably not lol)

it's gonna be interesting. Like a mtgo light marketplace it looks like. He said a lot of shit about it not being pay to win which sounds like completely bullshit, but if it's the I can buy / sell cards AND packs format over the RNG rando pack into craft format of hearthstone, I may give it a try.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
L4D3 has been leaked ages ago and I think it's still a game that would do fairly well.

But yeah, if they come up with a new IP, I'm all for it.

As far as paid entry for Artifact goes, fair enough, but I'm sure they will go wild with people gifting their friends, promotional sales etc. Valve has always been very good at that.