Galactic Civilizations III

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Johnnydemo

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if they will make combat the same or if they will be changing it. I would love to see the return of MoO2 combat.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cool Trailer. I love how those energy beams hit the hull of that ship, pause a second, then punch through the rest of the way. Nice detail in that.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Looking forward to this, although I don't know if I really have the time for it anymore :/

Speaking of time...

This is the saga of the largest, longest possible game of the largest-scale, longest-lasting space strategy in years...

My family did the whole Easter thing a week early this year, for reasons that you'd have to be a Francis to ever truly understand, so I had no religious festivals this bank holiday weekend. So I felt I owed it to the risen corpse of Jesus Christ himself to spend the lion's share of it conquering a vast galaxy in my boxer shorts. Thus, Das Ubergame was begun..
CVG Blog: GalCiv 2 War Report: Final Entry - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Defend_sl

shitlord
Founders edition purchased... this will mean the game will be broken. Last game I did this with was Legends of Pegasus, which looked amazing and was exactly the kind of game I'd been waiting for and was basically unplayable.

At least these guys have some experience under their belt

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll be getting the Founders Elite. They will release two expansions for it probably so it'll be worth the money right there. I dunno why but I think it's cool I get to name a star as well.

I'll play the hell out of it much like I did Galactic Civ 2 so I'm more than willing to pony up money to support them.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I bought II earlier this week when it was on sale, now I just need some basic guide on wtf to do and I can put away Heroes III for a while, hopefully.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Loved GalCivII, but after the utter crap Stardock served in the form of 'Elemental: War of Magic' I'm done with spending money on games before they get a few good reviews.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I didn't realize it was released. I heard some annoying things about the early access builds so I was ignoring it.