Game Giveaway III

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Hi guys, this is my third giveaway. I like to do these occasionally because I have spare games and I'm sure some people want to play something fun.

I've had a few bundles since last time, so there's a few new games on there.

To be fair, only one game per 24 hours (from your post) so everyone has a chance to get something

Post here which game you want and I'll PM you the key, that way everyone can see who's first to ask for it so no bamboozle.

All the games are on Steam unless stated otherwise. If the game has an asterisk(*) by it, then I'll have to add you to my friends list on Steam to trade the game because it's in my steam inventory.

I've just copied the leftovers from the first and second giveaway, but any game in red is a new addition to the list.

• Lego Harry Potter Collection (Years 1-4, Years 5-7)
  • The Lego Movie - Videogame
  • Rapture Rejects
  • Rock of Ages
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Q.U.B.E. 2
  • Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
  • Galactic Civilization III
  • Galactic Civilization II
  • Galactic Civilization I
  • -
  • Lara Croft GO
  • Outlast 2
  • Aviary Attorney
  • Splasher
  • Life Is Strange (1-5)
  • Tacoma
  • Out of the Park Baseball 17
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness
  • Grey Goo
  • How To Survive 2
  • Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
  • ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack
  • Democracy 3
  • Train Simulator 2016
  • Jurassic Park (Telltale)
  • Back to the Future (Telltale)
  • Costume Quest
  • Citizens of Earth
  • Antichamber
  • Braid
  • Risk of Rain
  • Super Meat Boy
  • World of Goo
  • The Swapper
  • Orcs Must Die
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Mortal Kombat Kollection
  • Broforce*
  • Mercenary Kings*
  • Trine 3* (x2)
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Magicka 2
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty tired so I'm going to be sleeping soon. If I don't get you in the key in a the next few hours it'll probably be tomorrow.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
I would enjoy majesty 2 , I remember enjoying the first one way back

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hadn't really considered the Yazuka games, but oddly I was looking at replaying Sleeping Dogs this morning, but this sounds like a better version. Would gladly take it! Thanks.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Antichamber is so good, I should bash my skull in with a frying pan until I get brain damage so I can play it again like its the first time.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Antichamber is so good, I should bash my skull in with a frying pan until I get brain damage so I can play it again like its the first time.

I couldn't get to grips with Antichamber, I tried a few times but I think I was hoping for something else so I didn't appreciate it for what it was.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd been debating Mutant Year Zero but hadn't gotten around to getting it yet, would love it, if you feel so inclined.

Rime

<Donor>
Mutant: Year Zero was good. It is VERY Stealth-Heavy. Sadly, ZERO replay value in it, as the areas are all scripted. I got about 15 hours out of it, on Hard without Iron Man mode.