GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Keg, did you ever play on VZ/TZ / R99? Cause a_skeleton_03 just dunked on you.
No

But no, seriously, who compares turbo fucking sluts as an adult? Did you not get that out of your system during highschool / college??
No

And I concur, if your qualification for who to fuck is that they require to watch the Bachelorette live at your house . . . up your fucking game.
No

I also miss Woolygimp . . . that dude was a force of nature at times.
You should pay him a visit

Third time, wtf do you do for a living? Genuinely curious at this point.
I ignored you the last two times uou asked this and I ignored the fucking PM you sent me inquiring. I find you to be a very creepy dude and have no intention of discussing ny career with you.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I liked you better as a dishonorable Lannister. You look like a greasy carny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's really the prime thing that cable has going for it anymore.

If you're into sports, cable TV is for you.

I have cable but still just go to reddit for sports. For NBA you can get home feed for whatever team you want so you avoid commercials and for NFL you can get any game you want no matter what market you're in. No idea about other sports.

Wait this is the GoT thread?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You should pay him a visit
giphy.gif
[

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I dont want to discuss your career man, cause I dont give a flying fuck about your career. Just curious why you were giving inept advice like a turbo tax EA~

Maybe I am too detached from sports, started losing interest in the last sport (traditional) I cared about 2 or 3 years ago. Wanted to start following hockey, but there is no team in Houston (kind of shocking given the population).

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
You guys think we'll get to see Zombie Hodor's hog this season or what?

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game of Dongs.

Oblig!

And yeah, I know it's a still attached to a song =/ Couldn't get the good video off SPstudios.

Cybsled

Only thing that really stands out is Missandei is wearing Grey Worm's insignia for some reason. Only thing I can guess is he either died and she is wearing it in his memory, or he gave it to her to hang onto while he did something?

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It is sad that the things I am looking forward to the most here are the Tormund/Brienne 'romance' and Lyanna Mormont endlessly schooling motherfuckers.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Lyanna Mormont tongue lashing Sam's dad would be a most satisfying watch.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

Entertainment Weeklky broke the news on these new shows, revealing that George R.R. Martin will be co-writing the shows that Jane Goldman and Carly Wray are working on, but no specific plot details were given.

"There is no set timetable for these projects. We'll take as much or as little time as the writers need and, as with all our development, we will evaluate what we have when the scripts are in."

If it involves GRRM putting words to paper it is best to forego deadlines.

• 1Solidarity