GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
according to few youtubers i have listened to valaryian steel daggers/knives were common and therefore didn't garner names
have any others been brought up other than Little Finger's?

And we have blacksmiths that can break down a large valaryian sword into two smaller ones. So it raises the question of why they can't combine several daggers into a sword?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Or all the swords and daggers into a shitload of arrowheads? Probably because the WW have DEM force fields that protect from projectiles and/or dragonfire

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

WWs etc have personal ice force fields that protect them from fast moving objects - if you counter it on the harmonic level you can get your blade through - or if you do it slowly

umm

...and you must say "I WILL KEEL YOU" while you do it...this is a bad Dune joke if you haven't caught on by now

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't he kill them after they made his two swords?

I don't know. He might have in the books I haven't read them. If he did it would a very unlanister type of move. Just think of money that could be made.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
There had better be some fucking undead spiders, bears, as referered to in the books from (Nan's tales?) How can they not take this opportunity to have an epic undead dragon vs live dragon battle?

:mad:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
off-topic trendy consumerism nonsense.

Game Of Thrones Pop-Up Bar Is Coming (to DC)

These guys will be printing money, the crazy long lines to get in will be the only reason I may not go.

I'll make sure to get blackout drunk and argue with strangers about the finer points of dragon tactics, and whether cersie is a villain or not.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'll make sure to get blackout drunk and argue with strangers about the finer points of dragon tactics, and whether cersie is a villain or not.
Also be sure to order a drink and pour it on the ground for Wooly. Da king in da Norf!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
in the show there are 3 smiths alive with the knowledge to reforge valyrian steel.. Tywin spends an exorbitant sum of gold to bring one in from Volantis to melt down Ice and make 2 smaller swords from it.

there's something like 10x as many valyrian steel daggers and shit as there are swords, but even they are basically priceless and you'd need 10-15 of them to make a longsword.

Last edited:

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The only prequel anyone is going to want to see is set in the far distant past with the wood-elves and the first men. And that will be too expensive to justify the production. But i'm sure what they're actually developing is reskinned version of Gotham.
Fantasy prequels based on ancient times sound great. Hard to flesh out, though. They usually work best in small amounts like the history & lore animations from s1 and 2.

My theory is the wood elves created the weather in Planetos. They made the white walkers to fight men, lost control, then banded with men to fight the others. We can assume that much. Old Nan said the others swept over holdfasts and cities and kingdoms, felled heroes and armies by the score, riding their pale dead horses and leading hosts of the slain. The first white walkers had zombies.

The wall was built, covering the far north in endless winter and inadvertently throwing the seasons out of whack? No clue how that plays into the rest of the world since there are different versions of the long night but I think Asshai has something to do with it. Martin said the seasons are magical in nature and some iffy shit is going on for sure.

Weirwoods, ravens and greensight predate ice magic but the children, cold and darkness are tied together. Don't know where rhllor fits in. Valyria, dragonglass, all that shit.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
off-topic trendy consumerism nonsense.

Game Of Thrones Pop-Up Bar Is Coming (to DC)

These guys will be printing money, the crazy long lines to get in will be the only reason I may not go.

Probably not worth the wait. Wife, me and some friends went to Cherry Blossom bar. We left about 10min and just went to Columbia Room

• 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Season 7 finale is going to be 81 minutes long.

Ep. 6 gonna be 71 minutes.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 1: 59 minutes.
Episode 2: 59 minutes.
Episode 3: 63 minutes.
Episode 4: 50 minutes.
Episode 5: 59 minutes.
Episode 6: 71 minutes.
Episode 7: 81 minutes.

The total runtime of Season 7 is 7 hours 20 minutes. Compared with the usual 9 hours 15 minutes of a 10-episode season. So they're only 2 hours short for 3 episodes. Not terrible, really.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
exactly one month now

WHKLLuz.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users