GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why does Tyrion look like a jumping bean when he is having sex? What the fuck HBO?

I think you're missing the bigger question: Was his conquest of Dany rape or not? And was it rape in period or just by our current standards?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
ya I don't really have a problem with it, they are picking up their relationship right where it left off

Yeah, but they've been through a ton of shit. Picking up exactly where they left off seems pretty unrealistic to me because they've changed and endure a lot, even if their base personality is largely the same.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I watched it - but someone I've since defriended posted a spoiler on facebook with the express intent to spoil it for others. How does that provide any satisfaction for a person?

Oldbased

> Than U
We should make a tinder profile for the night king. I'll start:
Loves long walks on the beach. Enjoys long naps. Extremely horny.

• 1Worf

Ladro

Anomaly
I watched it - but someone I've since defriended posted a spoiler on facebook with the express intent to spoil it for others. How does that provide any satisfaction for a person?
Some people want to watch the world burn.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
im taking a vacation here from the politics thread. this thread seems more sane than the other one.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
ya I don't really have a problem with it, they are picking up their relationship right where it left off

it's stupid. You don't spend six years apart whilst the rest of your family gets killed, your ancestral home stolen etc etc to instantly start feuding as soon as you're reunited

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So if the undead dragon is used to burn down the Wall. What was the WW original plan for their invasion they've been thinking up for 8000 years exactly? Naw, their plan was hinged on complete and utter luck waiting for a solution to prevent itself.

Tormund's love for Brienne is always some of the best shit though.
"Draw the enemy to him." is not a horrible plan even if he doesn't outright have greensight. a. as far as he knew, the dragons were always there. he might not have even known dragons had gone missing. Tricking this current generation of men into bringing him a dragon, could have been the plan all along. b. if they don't bring him a dragon, they build an unassailable army/fortress and park it right there. and build more and more strength in an unending winter. Living men, can not wait out the immortal undead. so, they must deal with the problem now, and not just ignore it. so, back to option A. The only flaw here would be, would the winter eventually end? if so, yes, theres a flaw in the plan. I doubt that is the case though. it would make sense if he was creating a perpetual winter.

Goatface

NK could be following his own prophecy, maybe he saw the arrow mountain too and just had to wait.
also, can't go back and rewatch right now, but the giants were not at the big fight right?