GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
it's stupid. You don't spend six years apart whilst the rest of your family gets killed, your ancestral home stolen etc etc to instantly start feuding as soon as you're reunited

with the timelines borked it's hard to say but the real drama between the sisters (started by LF) should be taking place after jon traveled S, then N again over the wall, so it stands to reason they've been together in the castle a while.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
with the timelines borked it's hard to say but the real drama between the sisters (started by LF) should be taking place after jon traveled S, then N again over the wall, so it stands to reason they've been together in the castle a while.
that shit was just filler to give them something to do while the real story is northeast. BTW where did tormund come from? was he at winterfell?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
that shit was just filler to give them something to do while the real story is northeast. BTW where did tormund come from? was he at winterfell?

Jon sent the wildlings to eastwatch a while ago.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U

Jon sent the wildlings to eastwatch a while ago.
Yes, very first episode this season Jon assigned Tormund to man Eastwatch. Tormunds response was, looks like I am the nights watch now.
Eastwatch looks better organized than even Castle Black. It just doesn't have a elevator. So assuming 7 inches per step you have 1200 steps to climb which would suck for wall duty. Unless you have a dragon drop you off of course.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jwx73TE.jpg

Tormax1021.jpg

16LaIBg.jpg

44da3048f40250843b00cf92b94d815f.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Non spoiler 5 minute random thoughts.
Everyday is leg day at East Watch.
Volcanoes are still hotter than dragons even though dragons have nuke ability temps. That one burned castle seasons back was melted stone, not obsidian.
Charlie Sheen would have loved this world. STDs appear well under control and for the price of a few loaves of bread you and stick your dick in something legally.
A innovative cobbler would make extremely good money. Waterproof, flea resistant padded boots would be a prime seller.
Thousands of years of dragons and no one has learned how to strap a harness on one yet but multiple people can design cripple mounts for horses and wheelchairs.
Bowls appear to be poorly designed and stack terribly. Once they learn of Copper Chef the world will change forever.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The posts in this thread are why, after all these years, I still love this awful fucking community.

sI8gulC.jpg

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I asked earlier but it prolly got missed in the spoiler storm. Can I get TLDR of wtf happened to benjen?

Oldbased

> Than U
I asked earlier but it prolly got missed in the spoiler storm. Can I get TLDR of wtf happened to benjen?
Jon gets left behind when Dany rescues them, he falls into the water and they assume he is dead.
He gets out of the water soaked in sub zero temps and surrounded by a army of dead. Benjen rides in has him get on his horse and tells him to leave. Jon says get on, Benjen stays. Jon rides off to live another day. Benjen is taken down by the army of the dead. We don't see him die but he is overran by thousands of dead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I assume he's asking how Benjen got half-turned into a white walker in the first place, and yes he explained it to Bran but damned if I can remember when it was

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jaime looked so distraught when he walked in on the Tormund, Hound, and Brienne 3-way.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jesus Chuk cant be bothered to watch the show. Hes watching leaked episodes and still has no idea what is going on because of gay fag candy crush. My wife better understands the show.

Chuk - HOLY SHIT GUYS DID YOU KNOW SAMS DAD WAS THAT DUDE AND HES LIKE A LORDS SON?>?>?

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users