GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Also, where is Theon? There was a big setup of hostility between him and Jon last episode, and we didn't get one line of dialog about it. Would Jon leave him there with Dany? Does he want to rescue his sister?

the plan is to prove to Cersei that the NK is real and a threat to the realm. Clearly if the intention is to form some kind of armistice and unite against the NK then Yara's release should follow.

The other part to mention is that Yara might not be of much value to Daenerys. Her fleet was destroyed, what can she bring pther than the possibility of some Pyke-Dyke action

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I keep reading NK as North Korea in my head. Making this thread really confusing.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
HILARY CLINTON
BREAK THE WHEEL

YARA GREYJOY
IM WITH HER

THEON GREYJOY
(SLOGAN HIJACKED BY BLM)

Keg might be right....this show is SJW haven

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
People on Reddit are saying the leaked copies were sped up and should be played back at .9 speed in vlc.

I checked and it did seem the audio sounded normal,,although didn't notice any issue apart from jerky frame rate when I first watched

They also say the leak was five minutes shorter than expected?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
People on Reddit are saying the leaked copies were sped up and should be played back at .9 speed in vlc.

I checked and it did seem the audio sounded normal,,although didn't notice any issue apart from jerky frame rate when I first watched

The frame rate was a little jerky but I don't think it was sped up. I mostly only noticed the jerkiness in the early part of the episode.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The leak didn't include the normal HBO plug of their other shows, or the "after the thrones" segment IIRC

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think those are included in the stated/posted running time, though. The run time is just the actual episode itself from start credit to end of end credits.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

I did this as soon as I downloaded the episode, you can tell from the intro most notably it's sped up. However, I think it's closer to 10 than 9, so I just watched it normally. It seemed fine.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
821.jpg

11ipma8.gif

lakerdenboat.jpg

350x500-tantelus.jpg

try and name their GoT counterpart

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't think those are included in the stated/posted running time, though. The run time is just the actual episode itself from start credit to end of end credits.
Nah they include that shit. All episodes this year at least appear 4-6 minutes shorter than the official run time unless you include all da junk. Easy to check with HBO Now/Go.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
except bran is not the NK, they already showed NK's origin, he's just some rando theCotF fucked with to kill off the other First Men.

There's really no reason that dude couldn't have been an older bran.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user