#Gamergate and all things SJW

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Chysamere, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Vorph Well-Known Member

Vorph
    Ratings:
    +339
    "starting"

Extremism experts have apparently had their heads all the way up their asses for the last 3-4 years.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 5
  2. DONOR

Lithose
    Ratings:
    +14,098
    The other week I was watching a Peterson video that I'll try to find later. He actually said that sometimes he thinks Feminists allied with Islam because they secretly need that ultra dominant male, and the continually 'nicer' nature they demand of their own males is making them crazy for it, because from an evolutionary perspective they are hard wired to be attracted to dominance. (He of course made a disclaimer that he doesn't actually believe that--it's just something he tossed around in his head).

I swear, the dude reads this board :p.

• Like Like x 4
    • Solidarity Solidarity x 1
  3. Campbell1oo4 Well-Known Member

Campbell1oo4
    Ratings:
    +920
    Peterson once said something to the effect of, "Women love dangerous - but civilized - men."

Found dat sheet;

• Like Like x 1
  4. DONOR

Lithose
    Ratings:
    +14,098
    Yeah, its the harlequin romance archetype. Woman finds a dangerous man who is a little uncivilized. Woman's charm (Pussy) civilizes man so he's kind towards her, but dangerous toward everyone else.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Big Phoenix Well-Known Member

Big Phoenix
    Ratings:
    +5,154
    Yup the videos they did on the likes of General Buttnaked were top notch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AngryGerbil ten thousand spoons
    DONOR

AngryGerbil
    Ratings:
    +7,189
    The one where Shane goes into the shittiest ghetto in Monrovia, at night, into a brothel. The absolute fucking heart of darkness. They start interviewing one of the prostitutes and she eventually starts literally screaming at him "Give me money. I want money!" And since it was a screaming woman, that turned a lot of heads. And then everyone from outside the room began to wonder what was going on in there and now all the sudden the Vice crew is the center of attention in a thick press of filthy destitute starving humanity. They practically ran out of there. That gave me the willies.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Big Phoenix Well-Known Member

Big Phoenix
    Ratings:
    +5,154
    Yup. Now everything is "how is racism effecting you, how did the US/white people cause this?!?". I stopped when Eddie Huang was in London asking some hipster douches about how terrible the racist mentality is and how it is keeping non whitey down.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Campbell1oo4 Well-Known Member

Campbell1oo4
    Ratings:
    +920
    Benefiting from racism in the USA is such bullshit. My forefathers fought on the side of the Union during the Civil War. Saying I owe you shit because you're black takes away from their sacrifices.

9. Caeden Well-Known Member

Caeden
    Ratings:
    +75
    That last line. Isn't that just being a good, old-fashioned family man? I was raised you were prepared to kill to protect your wife and kids. You stood up. Didn't take shit. Did your job well. And fucked your wife. Hell, my grandmother is 77 and says she wishes she could bone my grandfather sometimes.

That's where the feminists fuck up. But the ally with Islam I think is strictly politics. "If the white man is against it, we must be for it!"

10. DONOR

Lithose
    Ratings:
    +14,098
    Yes. Which is essentially a Nazi today. Unless your Islamic, then its progressive. I'd say its strictly politics, and it probably is--except for what I've seen among young super progressive women. Nearly all of them are ultra kink driven. Hugely into rough sex, degrading sex and rape fantasies. I mean almost universally you look at these feminists who think all masculinity is toxic, and they totally get off on a hyper masculine guy smacking them around. It's the weirdest shit I have ever seen.

I honestly think its the same phenomenon as the hardcore sacred marriage evangelicals who end up blowing guys in the bathroom. Or the button down church goes of yesteryear who inevitably had a fucking sex dungeon in their basement. The more outwardly you despise the existence of something you want, the more your subconscious pulls you to crave it. I genuinely do believe there is something to women being unhappy that more men don't act like men anymore--half the time when I see these idiots yelling, I almost believe they subconsciously are craving some kind of fucked up Daddy issue attention, where a man puts them in their place. When they don't get it, they go nuts.

If that all sounds sexist? I totally agree. It's fucking warped as shit, but I am literally at a loss to explain what I see otherwise. As Peterson says, you've got women gobbling up 50 shades of gray, and fantasies of forced sexual encounters rising, all while we're having some of the biggest movements toward 'feminizing' the nation. I can only explain it in part by some kind of anxiety toward less aggressive men.

And that might not be completely off the wall. Testosterone levels have seen a staggering decline.

major studies have confirmed the phenomenon, one in U.S. men and another in Danish men. In the U.S. study, the total testosterone levels measured in men’s blood dropped approximately 22% between 1987 and 2004. Of course testosterone levels drop as men get older, but what makes the study shocking is that men today actually have less testosterone than men used to have at the same age.

The challenges to men’s health may not be limited to testosterone levels. The amount of sperm in ejaculated semen may be falling too. A 1992 Danish analysis of sperm quality from other studies concluded that sperm quality has been dropping for decades, and a 1997 reanalysis using different mathematical modeling confirmed the decline, estimating a drop in sperm levels of about 1.5% per year in the United States.

Men today have, I've ready, about 2/3 to 1/2 the testosterone as when the women's liberation movement began (No, I don't think they are linked). But I do think that some of this potential idiocy is linked to much less aggressive men.

#44510 Lithose, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Caeden Well-Known Member

Caeden
    Ratings:
    +75
    I think it's well known that fat cells produce estrogen and losing muscle mass leads to a loss of testosterone from lack of need. Most men are fat, soft, and almost look like a renaissance-era woman.

I hear you. I dated several liberal women. One used to pull the white privelege comment shit. I always pointed out who she was fucking and letting cum down her throat on a damn near daily basis. I'm glad I married a red-blooded conservative (politically). My wife says feminists (one of her good friends included) need to get laid and suck a dick sometimes.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 2
  12. Campbell1oo4 Well-Known Member

Campbell1oo4
    Ratings:
    +920
    Guys I'm still young. There's hope for me. How do I build up my testosterone?

13. Mist Well-Known Member

Mist
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    The VICE website and the VICE TV show aren't produced by the same people and only share a few field reporters.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Skanda I'm Amod too!
    DONOR

Skanda
    Ratings:
    +1,970
    List of U.S. Militia Groups

15. sadris Second Most Dangerous Faggot
    DONOR

sadris
    Ratings:
    +17,984

• Like Like x 2
    • SJW SJW x 1
    • Smuggly Smuggly x 1
  16. Campbell1oo4 Well-Known Member

Campbell1oo4
    Ratings:
    +920
  17. Ossoi Well-Known Member

Ossoi
    Ratings:
    +815
    That's what I was asking, I assume stuff for HBO has to be more balanced.

The website is sjw trash

18. iannis Like I said I'm not high but my dog is and I am
    DONOR

iannis
    Ratings:
    +10,440
    I've just got a real problem with a professor who encourages this and then when it bites him in the ass all of a sudden blames someone else.

I've got a real fucking problem with that.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. iannis Like I said I'm not high but my dog is and I am
    DONOR

iannis
    Ratings:
    +10,440
    It was in one of his rogan podcasts, because I've heard him say it too.

His most recent one I think. He was talking about fem allies. And joe was like, "I really hate to say it because it doesn't feel like it could be right... but those guys are just creepy".

And then peterson talks about mating hierarchies and how these dudes are probably non-consciously trying to circumvent them if you define the problem in those terms.

It was kinda interesting. You could tell Joe actually doesn't understand it, he's not just saying it his mind really does reject it and he doesn't get how a guy could be like that, and he's also under social pressure (and probably internal pressure) to be nice about it and the benefit of the doubt and all that. Then Peterson is like, "Yeah, I've got a decent idea of what's going on with that. And it ain't pretty."

He is familiar with 4chan though. He was talking about Lord Kek briefly. And, "Those boys over on 4chan crack me up". I think if he wasn't being recorded he might have said, "They don't give a fuuuuuuuuck"

lol.

#44519 iannis, Jun 19, 2017 at 2:57 AM
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 3:32 AM
    • Like Like x 3
  20. TJT Adrenaline Junkie
    DONOR

TJT
    Ratings:
    +11,827
    Can confirm. Anecdotal but I fucked this ultra SJW administrator at the University here for a while a year or so ago.

Not only was she raving mad about the patriarchy and feminism. She tried forbid me from saying retard. I also made fun of her journalism grad student friends who all intended to get careers in academia.

So beyond that she was also hugely into anal, rough sex and rape fantasies. I asked her why this was. Because it is explicitly contradictory to all the other shit she proselytized all day.

Her answer? She says, "women are complicated." Lol.

But it is also the reason why the Hugh Mungus girl is on the top of my SJW fuckbuddy list. That would be some damn good times.