#Gamergate and all things SJW

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Chysamere, Aug 21, 2014.

1. TJT Adrenaline Junkie
    DONOR

TJT
    Ratings:
    +17,282
    Can confirm. Anecdotal but I fucked this ultra SJW administrator at the University here for a while a year or so ago.

Not only was she raving mad about the patriarchy and feminism. She tried forbid me from saying retard. I also made fun of her journalism grad student friends who all intended to get careers in academia.

So beyond that she was also hugely into anal, rough sex and rape fantasies. I asked her why this was. Because it is explicitly contradictory to all the other shit she proselytized all day.

Her answer? She says, "women are complicated." Lol.

But it is also the reason why the Hugh Mungus girl is on the top of my SJW fuckbuddy list. That would be some damn good times.

2. Caeden Well-Known Member

Caeden
    Ratings:
    +280
    It's weird how fucked up liberal women can be with sex. I think I lost my interest in them entirely when I was fucking around with one and we weren't always being careful. Despite her political beliefs (which weren't full blown sjw), I thought she might be marriage material. Then she told me if she did get pregnant, she'd secretly abort it without question. Nope. Fuck off cunt.

My advice to younger men playing the field still: fuck liberal, marry conservative. There are plenty of Lauren Southern types that are as equally as good at sex as liberal sluts. Hell, my wife loves being held down and all that jazz.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Picard Picard x 1
  3. DONOR

Kirun
    Ratings:
    +447
    Even better is to find a girl who doesn't really give two fucks about any of it(talking politics with women is the fucking worst, fyi), but still likes you to bust out the funnel every now and again.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 5
  4. Ossoi Well-Known Member

Ossoi
    Ratings:
    +1,402
    check out my posts in the Middle East Craziness thread - estogen mimicking chemicals in modern plastics and other substances are clearly having an effect on our hormone levels.

I believe it's not impossible that disruption to foetal hormone balance has an influence over sexuality and gender affinity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Caeden Well-Known Member

Caeden
    Ratings:
    +280
    You're primarily referring to BPA. That's why BPA-free items have taken off. Maybe too little, too late.

That said, BPA can't touch the estrogen if activty of being a lardass. I'm not perfect at 5'11, 215. Luckily I'm built like a running back and am mostly muscle. The US as a whole is just a bunch of fat betas. That goes for most women too. Need to put down the fucking oreos and eat a salad.

• Smuggly Smuggly x 1
  6. Bandwagon Drones and stuff
    DONOR

Bandwagon
    Ratings:
    +2,644
    He ain't lyin'

• Solidarity Solidarity x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Smuggly Smuggly x 2
  7. Deathwing Well-Known Member

Deathwing
    Ratings:
    +1,076
    If the SJW movement ultimately results in a bunch of kinky bitches and beta cucks that can't satisfy them...idk, might be tolerable in the meantime?

• Solidarity Solidarity x 1
  8. Denaut Well-Known Member

Denaut
    Ratings:
    +237
    Maybe, but it could be also just be the general lack of physical activity, especially the kind that requires strength. Or a combination of the two. Personally I think much more blame resides on the physical activity side, but we don't really know what is causing it.

9. Caeden Well-Known Member

Caeden
    Ratings:
    +280
    So I'm a little more liberal on last names. My wife took mine. A couple that are good friends are two PhD scientists and she kept hers due to publications and such. Sure fine.

Now some mutual friends just had twins. The babies' last names are Father's last name-Mother's last name. Talk about being cucked. This woman had previously threatened to find a man who could do the job if her much older, management level highly educated husband could knock her up. I feel sorry for him. Great guy.

10. Leadsalad Cis-XYite-Nationalist
    DONOR

Leadsalad
    Ratings:
    +742
    She probably already found a cad for her babies with that kind of threat.

11. Soygen Survived Year 1 - FOH.org
    SUPER DONOR

Soygen
    Ratings:
    +13,540
    Yeah, hope he had those babies tested! Though if you take that threat and still stick around, you deserve whatever grief she gives you. I have no pity for dudes who have no self-respect.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 7
  12. Caeden Well-Known Member

Caeden
    Ratings:
    +280
    I know my wife and I and the other couple have each had fights because this mom flirted with me and the other guy. We're both highly educated but grew up in dirt poor south where you had to bust ass to get ahead. She likes the manly men.

So yeah. I hope he did too.

13. Intrinsic Person of Whiteness
    SUPER DONOR

Intrinsic
    Ratings:
    +2,271
    That's why my wife kept her last name, publications, research, and her individual practice. I wasn't in to the whole hyphenated last name and at the time wasn't particularly worried about the kids thing. She still signed stuff with my last name or put down reservations for dinner with it. Never was a big deal.

14. AladainAF Hard truths cut both ways
    SUPER DONOR

AladainAF
    Ratings:
    +6,715
    Shit my wife changed her first and last name when we got married.

• Like Like x 2
    • Worf Worf x 1
  15. DONOR

mkopec
    Ratings:
    +10,705
    I wouldnt of married if she didnt take my name. And she had a fucking cool one that I would of taken though, I was jelly, Dragan.

16. Deathwing Well-Known Member

Deathwing
    Ratings:
    +1,076
    Forcing name change seems kind of silly.

Make the tough decision when you have kids and you're more reasonable.

17. DONOR

Gunnar
    Ratings:
    +1,907
    I work with a guy that took his wifes name with a hyphen.

Biggest faggot ever.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. DONOR

Nabassu
    Ratings:
    +120
    Some of you feel the need to assert your masculinity over the stupidest shit.

• SJW SJW x 6
    • Salty Salty x 4
    • Smuggly Smuggly x 1
  19. DONOR

mkopec
    Ratings:
    +10,705
    Its not forcing, its Tradition for thousand years regarding marriage. And yeah, it might be a bit from the days of "ownership" of your wife and kids, but still, its tradition, carrying on your lineage and your last name, from the male side.

• Picard Picard x 1
  20. Soygen Survived Year 1 - FOH.org
    SUPER DONOR

Soygen
    Ratings:
    +13,540
    She's running from the law!