#Gamergate and all things SJW

Haast

<Donors Crew>
3h 15m
Reactions
1,650 137 0 0
I can't help but stare at the adams apple and listen to the male voice.
John Flynt sounds like an effeminate Kermit the Frog that smokes a pack a day. I see he still hasn't figured out how to not look like a twitching nightmare while someone else is talking, either.

Vorph

Trakanon Raider
Reactions
1,075 45 0 0
I can't help but stare at the adams apple and listen to the male voice.
...and the glasses that look like he lifted them from a nursing home, and the nasty hair of a dude who has no business letting his hair grow out...

Also not sure why someone who has nothing to do with the game industry is being interviewed about it. Making a game that is dogshit even by mobile game standards and then taking several years longer than promised to port it to PC doesn't count. People who do Unity asset flips are more qualified to speak.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
4d 17h 47m
Reactions
3,769 319 0 0
Keeps looking more and more like a man daily.

Started as an ugly tranny. Now looks like the comic book store owner from Big Bang theory in drag.

Chanur

Not Soygen
<Donor All-Stars>
12d 17h 48m
Reactions
5,499 712 0 0
Keeps looking more and more like a man daily.

Started as an ugly tranny. Now looks like the comic book store owner from Big Bang theory in drag.
This attack on Stewart was uncalled for sir.

Adebisi

What a time to be alive
<Donors Crew>
2d 19h 12m
Reactions
21,955 1,073 0 0
It's amazing how msm just took everyone's word for it when it came to Gamergate.

Oh yes. Gamergate. The online rapist association.

Lasch

Knight of the Realm
6d 11h 4m
Reactions
176 6 0 0
I'm almost convinced that Wu is really just pulling an Andy Kaufman level prank, and he's really just a comedic genius.

Fucking hell, the glasses sliding down slowly throughout that interview is just too splendid.

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
<Donors Crew>
9d 47m
Reactions
3,696 304 0 0