#Gamergate and all things SJW

20d 12h 39m
Reactions
12,542 1,104 0 0
So get a sex change to become female, decide you're a lesbian, then complain about the oppression of being a lesbian... Fucking make my head hurt. Mist Mist would you do her?

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
10d 5h 56m
Reactions
1,612 239 0 0
Those people probably have cat hair all over their cloths, stains and food crusted on the stove and actual mushrooms in their shower. fucking gross slobs.
Hey, I have cat hair all over everything I own :( I can't help it that my kitties love me!

A good portion of the fiber in my diet comes from inhaling cat hair while I sleep.

I'm pretty sure that if an allergic person were to set foot in my apartment, they would spontaneously combust.

Soygen

Front-Hole Connoisseur
<Donor All-Stars>
14d 5h 47m
Reactions
19,129 1,408 0 0
Hey, I have cat hair all over everything I own :( I can't help it that my kitties love me!

A good portion of the fiber in my diet comes from inhaling cat hair while I sleep.

I'm pretty sure that if an allergic person were to set foot in my apartment, they would spontaneously combust.
Do you have mushrooms in your shower though? My showers are pepperoni only.

Foggy

Trakanon Raider
9d 17h 0m
Reactions
1,281 19 0 0
So get a sex change to become female, decide you're a lesbian, then complain about the oppression of being a lesbian... Fucking make my head hurt. Mist Mist would you do her?

This might be the gold standard for victimhood. Straight man cuts his dick off so he can complain about homophobes. Well played sir, well played.

Mist

Ssraeszha Raider
16d 20h 52m
Reactions
4,251 5,548 0 0

That's just Chukzombi Chukzombi 's favorite youtuber's alter ego, right?

Mist

Ssraeszha Raider
16d 20h 52m
Reactions
4,251 5,548 0 0
You have to admit, the resemblance IS striking.

Volto!

Knight of the Realm
3d 17h 23m
Reactions
89 8 0 0
Even when he says things like, “I love being a lesbian!” it sounds like he’s complaining. He sure nailed that aspect of the transition.

Lord Nagafen Raider
9d 10h 14m
Reactions
1,215 31 0 0
the thumbnail even has xer top low cut, almost as though shirtless per styx.

some one has got to shit up her youtube channel pointing out that she's just girl styx.

Lord Nagafen Raider
9d 10h 14m
Reactions
1,215 31 0 0
It is weird she went from white and cheerleadery with her uniform to black and hookery

Ambiturner

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
12d 6h 27m
Reactions
3,065 593 0 0
From wiki "Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that results in difficulties determining what is real and what is not.[4] Symptoms may include false beliefs (delusions) "

Your belief that your body is wrong or that you are female in any way, shape, or form is the delusion. Period. That, in a nutshell, is why GD is just a type of psychosis, and should be treated as such. = I think we had this discussion in your thread a while ago.

I don't think you are a bad person or anything. I'm mostly sad that whatever shrink you went to did wrong by you in specific, and his field in general by not giving you proper treatment.

As far as what anti-psychotic drugs would be appropriate? I have no clue. There are a lot, and most have some pretty nasty side effects. That's why you should be trying therapy first.
Calling being trans psychosis shows you have no idea what actual psychosis is and should drop that whole argument because it makes you look dumb.

It's still clearly a mental illness and any doctor transitioning children should lose their license