#Gamergate and all things SJW

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
6d 12h 1m
Reactions
12,932 541 0 0
And no one in the entire world was shocked that Bethesda, who are known as a developer for releasing bug ridden games, released a bug ridden NETWORK game.

Haven't seen something that bad since that one pvp game released. It was something-wolf studios? Happened while I was playing DAOC I remember. 1st week people were getting their CC's plastered all over the internet. lol.

Fedor

Vizconde de la Reino
47d 9h 25m
Reactions
34,855 9,374 0 0
Andrea Balcer sentenced to 40 years for killing her parents and dog on Halloween

In interviews with psychologists over the past two years, Balcer has said that she did not believe her parents would be supportive of her identifying as a woman and that triggered the slayings.
In an audio interview with police played Tuesday, Balcer confessed that she stabbed her mother repeatedly in the back while she was hugging the then-teenager. Balcer, whose father was awakened by Alice Balcer’s screams, stabbed Antonio Balcer in the kitchen and, finally, the dog because it would not stop barking.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Donors Crew>
19d 17h 41m
Reactions
3,655 209 0 0
What a bunch of fucking faggots.
People just need to do one simple trick...

Not hire people from these campuses, I mean shit it's likely the easiest way to deny an application and possibly won't end with a civil suit over "Protected Class".

It really is sad to see how much of a beta bitch SJW that guy is, he blew stuff up on TV for decades and only within the last 5-ish years have people started hearing about how much of a tool he was to people around him on the show and generally. MOST of his "Personality" is shill, if he can't earn money doing it then in the bin it goes.

I wouldn't be shocked if his daughters "Transition" is just another "Bill Nye" level stunt to remain in Hollywood's good graces.

I stand by my sentiment, anyone that allows their child to transition before the age of 18, and they become a legal adult, is a moron and should be charged with child abuse.

Fedor

Vizconde de la Reino
47d 9h 25m
Reactions
34,855 9,374 0 0
People just need to do one simple trick...

Not hire people from these campuses, I mean shit it's likely the easiest way to deny an application and possibly won't end with a civil suit over "Protected Class".

It really is sad to see how much of a beta bitch SJW that guy is, he blew stuff up on TV for decades and only within the last 5-ish years have people started hearing about how much of a tool he was to people around him on the show and generally. MOST of his "Personality" is shill, if he can't earn money doing it then in the bin it goes.

I wouldn't be shocked if his daughters "Transition" is just another "Bill Nye" level stunt to remain in Hollywood's good graces.

I stand by my sentiment, anyone that allows their child to transition before the age of 18, and they become a legal adult, is a moron and should be charged with child abuse.
not his daughter

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Donors Crew>
19d 17h 41m
Reactions
3,655 209 0 0
not his daughter
Ahh yeah, forgot that was the girl he took annual photos with, points on Savage stand. Same with point on parents letting their kids transition...

Bitch literally changed her mind about everything, lets let her take HRT to become a boy!

Oh well, at least they won't be having grand-children...

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Donor All-Stars>
14d 2h 28m
Reactions
2,425 66 0 0
And no one in the entire world was shocked that Bethesda, who are known as a developer for releasing bug ridden games, released a bug ridden NETWORK game.

Haven't seen something that bad since that one pvp game released. It was something-wolf studios? Happened while I was playing DAOC I remember. 1st week people were getting their CC's plastered all over the internet. lol.
They operate in EU, right? RGPD, anyone?

19d 18h 8m
Reactions
6,580 372 0 0
Much of the growing process of education is that it's pulling the kids away from the family dynamic and teaching them to integrate into society without having a family member at their side. I feel that having parents show up within school time is just compromising that effort. The kids should be bonding with their peers at lunch, not being hovered over by mommy.
I’m cool with it for once a year grandparents day or mom and dad career day. Other than that, I agree. They’re at school to learn to be on their own. I’m guessing this is what is contributing to the never fucking leave home kids of today.

Slaanesh69

Lord Nagafen Raider
1d 7h 18m
Reactions
94 4 0 0
Can anyone even look at an Adam Savage picture and NOT see the pics of him spreading his ass cheeks into a camera.

I was never a big fan of this nerd (and I am an engineer!), but after that horror show he was completely dead to me.

And, well, even his zombie is still fucking it all up.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
38d 7h 59m
Reactions
23,226 4,495 0 0
  • Lanx

Lanx

Can anyone even look at an Adam Savage picture and NOT see the pics of him spreading his ass cheeks into a camera.

I was never a big fan of this nerd (and I am an engineer!), but after that horror show he was completely dead to me.

And, well, even his zombie is still fucking it all up.
After season 3, mythbusters became unwatchable since all they ever cared about was blowing shit up afterwards, half the ppl were just watching to see what weird situation Kari will be in

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
<Donors Crew>
17d 11h 53m
Reactions
1,703 120 0 0
Big bouncing bazingas was real science!

It’s still real to me!

(Show was trash after the first couple of seasons.) Airplane on a treadmill was good for the laughs though.