#Gamergate and all things SJW

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 2h 13m
Reactions
27,623 5,489 0 0
Dude gets falsely accused of rape apparently. Anime people don't "listen and believe". Free publicity ensues.
i mean it basically is in tune with todays world of false rape accusations for nefarious purposes.

she doesn't just randomly accuse him of rape
there are 3 other heroes in this story, sword/spear/bow hero, she makes up this raape to get sympathy and is now the number 1 favorite girlfriend of one of them. she profits greatly from it and is able to make the other 3 do what she wants, she's controlling them cuz these heroes are like nuclear weapons. The reason why she accuses the shield hero, is cuz she believes in the religion of worshipping these 3 and hating on the shield hero, cuz the shield hero did stuff like care for other races and being a good guy.(in the past)

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
66d 6h 1m
Reactions
48,965 2,054 0 0
i mean it basically is in tune with todays world of false rape accusations for nefarious purposes.

there are 3 other heroes in this story, sword/spear/bow hero, she makes up this raape to get sympathy and is now the number 1 favorite girlfriend of one of them. she profits greatly from it and is able to make the other 3 do what she wants, she's controlling them cuz these heroes are like nuclear weapons. The reason why she accuses the shield hero, is cuz she believes in the religion of worshipping these 3 and hating on the shield hero, cuz the shield hero did stuff like care for other races and being a good guy.(in the past)
OK! I'll watch it, jeez.

Last edited:

Fogel

Lord Nagafen Raider
49d 1h 5m
Reactions
4,148 200 0 0
Dear transpeople/lesbiansall human beings who aren't lumberjacks,

Please shave your arm hair. It's gross.

Thank you.
You know the situation is dire when even Mist is a voice of reason

Mist

Ssraeszha Raider
28d 14h 5m
Reactions
5,035 6,290 0 0
There's a difference between peach fuzz from the slightly elevated testosterone present in many lesbians and thick, dark arm hair that looks like arm pubes.

But the first is still kinda gross and the second is holy fucking awful literally burn it off with fire.

wormie

<Donors Crew>
45d 12h 53m
Reactions
6,788 716 0 0
There's a difference between peach fuzz from the slightly elevated testosterone present in many lesbians and thick, dark arm hair that looks like arm pubes.

But the first is still kinda gross and the second is holy fucking awful literally burn it off with fire.
IMG_20190110_165439.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
35d 7h 20m
Reactions
9,842 901 0 0

You need a baby smooth Asian.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Donors Crew>
22d 10h 0m
Reactions
3,825 215 0 0

YOU WILL REFER TO HER BY HER TRUE NAME, BITCH.

Shield hero spoilers:

That was one of the most satisfying things in a manga in a while.

A nice revelation from the 2nd princess that basically no one that has power in their nation even trusted the first princess with anything other than sucking dick.

Even better when you hear her own mother basically shit all over her for being a cunt.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
22d 22h 54m
Reactions
7,295 407 0 0
This latest detail has really lost me. Usually I can follow right along.