#Gamergate and all things SJW

Arbitrary

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
128d 19h 32m
I thought it was brave and stunning, an entire box of six different cereal all mixed in a single box until I read it was six individually packaged cereals, separate...but equal.
It's also $20 a box. You could go buy fruit loops, shredded wheat, frosted flakes and whatever else and just make it yourself for less than that.
This fucking product already exists and has existed for decades!

cereal.png

But now it's 20 dollars and GAY

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
40d 1h 51m

I didn't think it was real.
Are they re announcing it? I saw it in stores earlier this year...

Big Phoenix

Ssraeszha Raider
61d 27m
Even some actual climate activists are waking up to the fact that their movement has been hijacked by marxists and mindless zealots. Two decades late if you ask me, but I'll call it progress.

Time's 2008 "Hero of the environment" is now pushing for nuclear over renewables, and shitting on various "green" parties.

You mean social movements and politics are really just a cover for someone to make money?! Oh boy wait until this guy finds out about the EU's protected origin laws.

iannis

Chairman Meow
59d 18h 36m
The question is, "If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?"

So he wants the world population to cap at about 1.5- 2 billion?

It's not that it's so stupid of an answer really, but wow.. that's an ENTIRELY different world. And there's a lot of serfs living in it.

Fire was probably a mistake. Zeus knew it. Fuck Prometheus!

Gurgeh

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
71d 8h 35m
So he wants the world population to cap at about 1.5- 2 billion?

It's not that it's so stupid of an answer really, but wow.. that's an ENTIRELY different world. And there's a lot of serfs living in it.

Fire was probably a mistake. Zeus knew it. Fuck Prometheus!
He's most likely a patriarchy hater, which makes it somewhat funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: iannis

Chris

Vyemm Raider
20d 15h 23m
The question is, "If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?"

Wow why does he hate people of colour so much?

The earliest Agriculture was in modern day Iraq right? Then there's the crazy amount of foods we eat today which were from Aztec Agrculture.