#Gamergate and all things SJW

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
133d 17h 35m

Gurgeh

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
99d 14h 23m
wut you doing readin the christian post?
I was reading it in the french news, and looked up for it in the US news... and only found this. Funny how it's only covered by christian newspaper in the US :
Can't find any canadian reporting on it, but google is good at hidding this shit I guess !

Last edited:

Trumps Did This
29d 8h 53m
Saw that in the news today, nothing really new : "Yeah, well, everything I published was just made up".
Surviving family members of people who committed suicide over their gender dysphoria should sue this guy, especially since he still wants research done on the subject.

• 2Like
Reactions: Hateyou and Gurgeh

Erronius

Elder shitposter of R'lyeh
<Gold Donor>
53d 4h 22m
wut you doing readin the christian post?
Brother Lanx, there's only one Christian website you need read:

• 1Like
Reactions: Poin Dexter

Lanx

133d 17h 35m

any publication that can't afford a dot com is shit, even christian post has dot com, who knows what kind of "post" those degenerates are talkin about tho

Trumps Did This
29d 8h 53m
any publication that can't afford a dot com is shit, even christian post has dot com, who knows what kind of "post" those degenerates are talkin about tho
.com is meant to mean commercial, for businesses. It's acceptable for a church to use .org.

Poin Dexter

Blackwing Lair Raider
4d 15h 3m

My God, they still update that site? I had forgotten about it.

Also, on the bisexual vampire...

Big Phoenix

Trump's Staff
94d 20m
Saw that in the news today, nothing really new : "Yeah, well, everything I published was just made up".
I mean that was proven a long time ago when John Money's experiments both committed suicide.

• 1Like
Reactions: Del

Chris

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
33d 19h 24m
Lithose Lithose That's an excellent post. Nicely explained.

If you just wnt someone covering wtf things, here's a good channel;

Feminists are female incels.
Yeah Down the Rabbit Hole is probably the best video essay channel I've seen, watched those videos multiple times.

If anyone knows of similar please recommend.

I like Quinton Reviews and hbomberguy too but they are SJWs though it rarely comes out.

Shmoopy

Vyemm Raider
6d 18h 51m
Holy shit. Family of Mormon immigrants shot to death (likely by gangs) including babies. NYT says it's because ... religion? They are "settlers"? Wtf is this..

Metalhead

Trakanon Raider
58d 15h 7m
Lithose Lithose That's an excellent post. Nicely explained.

Yeah Down the Rabbit Hole is probably the best video essay channel I've seen, watched those videos multiple times.

If anyone knows of similar please recommend.

I like Quinton Reviews and hbomberguy too but they are SJWs though it rarely comes out.
Ahoy has some good ones. Ahoy

fanaskin

<Silver Donator>
129d 3h 5m
This is the guy who made it up, it's based on ROLES, gender ROLES, performative actions, read the entry about david reimer

• 1Barf
Reactions: Big Phoenix

dizzie

Triggered Happy
51d 33m
I read someplace the Mexican killings were a case of mistaken identity. The cartel were gunning for some other poor fuck and mistook the convoy they were travelling in. They have no shame about killing Mexicans but if you start killing American women and children, it's probably going to put you on a radar you don't really want to be on - druglord or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

Lanx

133d 17h 35m
I read someplace the Mexican killings were a case of mistaken identity. The cartel were gunning for some other poor fuck and mistook the convoy they were travelling in. They have no shame about killing Mexicans but if you start killing American women and children, it's probably going to put you on a radar you don't really want to be on - druglord or not.
Cartel is fucked if mexican pres asks America for help