#Gamergate and all things SJW

Lord Nagafen Raider
7d 3h 15m
and make her pay the tab!? wow, talk about hitting her where it hurts. I like your style, but why be mad though if she tells you up front like that. i can see if she broke the news to you mid dinner that she wasn’t really interested and was just using you, but being up front like that I think that’s totes fair. totes understandable if you want nothing to do with her after the declaration too though.
Not mad, she’s fine with a guy taking her to Outback, eating on his dime, and not going out with him again.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
59d 20h 15m
Whoah, just tested this!

I can lift the chair and stand up; will post vid if proof is needed.
Are you using your feet to set your distance from the wall? This is all that’s causing some guys to fail, their feet are large enough it puts them further away from the wall and they end up not bending at a 90 degree angle like the women. They’re leaning too forward and fall. If you just walked over to a wall and didn’t do the three footstep span to set your distance, it’s just as easy for a guy to do as the girls.

My wife and I did it, and I walked over and did it easily, we didn’t get it. Then we read about setting the distance and as soon as I leaned down I realized, “well fucking duh if you start too far away.” I was still able to pick it up but another inch or two and I probably wouldn’t have been able to.

Denaut

Trakanon Raider
42d 10h 40m
Whoah, just tested this!

I can lift the chair and stand up; will post vid if proof is needed.
Just tested this with my wife and I, it has absolutely nothing to do with your gender and everything to do with whether or not your heels are behind your hips.

The procedure she used (due to proportions) put the men's feet further back in relation to their torso length than it did the women, putting their hips in front of their feet when they leaned against the wall. It isn't really a demonstration of anything.

In bare feet I could do it just fine using her method, I'd be willing to bet gender specific shoe styles also play a significant role.

• 1Like
Reactions: TBT-TheBigToe

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
59d 20h 15m
Just tested this with my wife and I, it has absolutely nothing to do with your gender and everything to do with whether or not your heels are behind your hips.

The procedure she used (due to proportions) put the men's feet further back in relation to their torso length than it did the women, putting their hips in front of their feet when they leaned against the wall. It isn't really a demonstration of anything.

In bare feet I could do it just fine using her method, I'd be willing to bet gender specific shoe styles also play a significant role.
This is obviously the end of the patriarchy.

Vanessa

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
74d 3h 7m
Are you using your feet to set your distance from the wall?
Yes, I did it just as instructed.

Here I was, going batty in my thread looking for the smoking gun / proof of real trannies vs. xher non-binary wanna be's and I thought it would be a Theranos-esque blood test. Who knew all we needed was a fucking chair?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
59d 20h 15m

Here I was, going batty in my thread looking for the smoking gun / proof of real trannies vs. xher non-binary wanna be's and I thought it would be a Theranos-esque blood test. Who knew all we needed was a fucking chair?
Try it with shoes on. That sets your distance pretty far back, most of the failures I’ve seen they had shoes on or were obviously physically awkward retards.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Silver Donator>
60d 19h 15m

Congratulations you are a retarded, mentally ill man.

Vanessa

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
74d 3h 7m
Congratulations you are a retarded, mentally ill man.
Thanks, and my post was super duper serious too. No hints of sarcasm or whiffs of shitposting in my post about segregating real/faux trannies with a chair. Nope, no siree. It's all just serious business in this thread... y'know, the thread that loves trannies.

Coleslaw

Molten Core Raider
6d 12h 53m

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
114d 22h 4m
Your typical Gawker employee

"Every time Greta Thunberg speaks, I have to fight tears."
jesus christ, does being a retard give you the magical power of de-aging and getting skinnier?

something is fucked up with this girl

last month she looked 13, now she looks 11

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: Del and TBT-TheBigToe

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Bronze Donator>
37d 3h 43m
Are you using your feet to set your distance from the wall? This is all that’s causing some guys to fail, their feet are large enough it puts them further away from the wall and they end up not bending at a 90 degree angle like the women. They’re leaning too forward and fall. If you just walked over to a wall and didn’t do the three footstep span to set your distance, it’s just as easy for a guy to do as the girls.
There was an old show here in France, like 40 years ago, written and presented by a stage magician that used this kind of trick. How the difference in footsteps between men and women caused stumbling and stuff. The "trick" was explained the next week, because people - my child self included - never realized that women had a smaller foot length vs their height.

• 1Like