#Gamergate and all things SJW

Arbitrary

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
146d 17h 49m
I’m not sure which amuses me more, the Pinocchio tranny doing this dumbass shit and willing to post a video, or the other forum members doing it with their wives, or the guys who clearly got a GED.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 3301

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
53d 8h 31m
I’m not sure which amuses me more, the Pinocchio tranny doing this dumbass shit and willing to post a video, or the other forum members doing it with their wives, or the guys who clearly got a GED.
To prove stupid women wrong I will stoop to whatever level necessary for the good of mankind.

I’m doing the Shitlord’s work here.

You’re welcome.

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
I think you have a great point here, and I should clarify my position because I didn't articulate it correctly.

I don't think there's a problem in integrating homosexual relationships into education in a natural way. For example, if you have a math problem that uses a couple as an example, I don't think there's a problem in using a same sex couple in that example.

Out and out learning about relationships at six is wrong, I agree with that sentiment. Sorry I kinda jumped the gun without really thinking about the ages etc.

I do believe as a teenager when you learn about sex ed that same sex couples should be normalised though. I don't see the problem in that at all, which is more what I meant when I said I dislike pearl clutching over that topic.
Same sex couples should be normalized? What the fuck is wrong with you. It's not normal at all, that's why you have to hammer it into their brain, because it's not instincts for the other 97% who's brains work correctly.

It should be taught as a mental health issue and counseling should be the first route. Absolutely should never be normalized. Sicko fuck.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: Brikker and TheBeagle

Shmoopy

Blackwing Lair Raider
5d 12h 11m
I think she is pretty, but that looks painful. with how stretched she is from those implants, her areola must be the size of coasters 😢
From watching many episodes of Botched … her tits are on the way to a potentially bad situation. The big veins and discoloration are obvious tell. Wayyyy to big for her frame.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: maskedmelon

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
Then why incorporate the wall at all? Try bending over at 90 degrees and not use the wall and I guarantee you won’t have any problems. It’s a trick. And physics, nothing to do with gender and core and blah blah blah.

I literally just did it and then backed up a few inches and couldn’t do it. It’s not like you’re at a perfect 90 degrees.
Because Trump wants a wall. Walls show obvious female advantage. This Trump is for empowering women if he's pro-wall.

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
114d 21h 59m
I don't think there's a problem in integrating homosexual relationships into education in a natural way. For example, if you have a math problem that uses a couple as an example, I don't think there's a problem in using a same sex couple in that example.
this fag wants kids to count the number of dicks in a pta meeting if the transqueer teacher is meeting with the parents of 10kids and 1 kid has gay parents while another kid has lesbian parents, how many dicks are in the pta meeting?

the fuck is wrong with you british assholes?

gshurik

Always on your mind
<Gold Donor>
18d 3h 33m
Same sex couples should be normalized? What the fuck is wrong with you. It's not normal at all, that's why you have to hammer it into their brain, because it's not instincts for the other 97% who's brains work correctly.

It should be taught as a mental health issue and counseling should be the first route. Absolutely should never be normalized. Sicko fuck.
Your persona is as tired as anyone who has to deal with you irl.

Basically fuck off you piece of forum cancer, anything you say is a dripping disingenuous mess of shit with absolutely no sincerity behind it due to you being terrified to actually post your genuine views without lacing it with internet jokes that were overdone in 2003. I would actually put you as the worst person on these boards by a large margin.

Lord Nagafen Raider
7d 3h 15m
As ive said, mens complete stupidity and willingness to fuck anything with a pulse! Heres another good one;

I imagine that’s how it goes with Vanessa. I can hear the Mrs. Doubtfire voice. Ahh Jesus make it stop. Oh fuck what have I done, now all his posts are going to be in that voice. How am I supposed to take him seriously now?

gshurik

Always on your mind
<Gold Donor>
18d 3h 33m
this fag wants kids to count the number of dicks in a pta meeting if the transqueer teacher is meeting with the parents of 10kids and 1 kid has gay parents while another kid has lesbian parents, how many dicks are in the pta meeting?

the fuck is wrong with you british assholes?
Why are you constructing strawmen? Isn't a riceman more your speed?

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: Metalhead and Foler

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
114d 21h 59m
From watching many episodes of Botched … her tits are on the way to a potentially bad situation. The big veins and discoloration are obvious tell. Wayyyy to big for her frame.
the discoloration is what i was getting at, i think it's most likely super veiny, shes just using make up to cover it up, thats why theres a "hue" a real girl could probably tell more by looking at the boobies, no joke
Mist Mist
maskedmelon maskedmelon

get on it!

i have a few offending shots

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
Your persona is as tired as anyone who has to deal with you irl.

Basically fuck off you piece of forum cancer, anything you say is a dripping disingenuous mess of shit with absolutely no sincerity behind it due to you being terrified to actually post your genuine views without lacing it with internet jokes that were overdone in 2003. I would actually put you as the worst person on these boards by a large margin.
That one is my actual genuine view you degenerate fuck. Not everyone has to agree with you. Being angry because I don't want my kids to be fucked in the head with fagcancer is not a good look on you.

• 1Salty
Reactions: Brikker

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
the discoloration is what i was getting at, i think it's most likely super veiny, shes just using make up to cover it up, thats why theres a "hue" a real girl could probably tell more by looking at the boobies, no joke
Mist Mist
maskedmelon maskedmelon

get on it!

i have a few offending shots
Fucking gross. Tits way too big and zero ass. Definitely a tranny.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Erronius