Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
182d 21h 57m
  • 1Like
Reactions: grumblethorn

Mario Speedwagon

Trump's Staff
<Silver Donator>
78d 22h 35m
It inflames media and social media. The portion of the population in the most common target demographic, 20s to mid 30s, are more likely to lean left and will be seeing their media of choice explode with images of MAGA people doing stupid things to protest product X. This is free advertisement with an emotional and signaling component attached for free. Something that a regular ad on TV or in a magazine can’t buy.
Weird how literally none of these companies "court controversy" solely to make money by going in the opposite direction. How much "free advertisement" do you think a "Fags are disgusting brought to you by Ford Motor Company" commercial would bring? Probably be the top story on every news show. Remember how much money chick fil a made when people discovered that the owner secretly didn't like fags? And still chick fil a did their best to distance themselves from this.

Yet here are all these companies making 2 minute long heartwarming tranny commercials (less than 1% of the population) that do not even mention their product outside of a logo at the end.

These people Want you dead and your sons wearing dresses. Well not you because you're a Jew, but everyone else in this thread is being directly targeted.

wormie

Golden Baronet of the Realm
138d 6h 17m
Weird how literally none of these companies "court controversy" solely to make money by going in the opposite direction. How much "free advertisement" do you think a "Fags are disgusting brought to you by Ford Motor Company" commercial would bring? Probably be the top story on every news show. Remember how much money chick fil a made when people discovered that the owner secretly didn't like fags? And still chick fil a did their best to distance themselves from this.

Yet here are all these companies making 2 minute long heartwarming tranny commercials (less than 1% of the population) that do not even mention their product outside of a logo at the end.

These people Want you dead and your sons wearing dresses. Well not you because you're a Jew, but everyone else in this thread is being directly targeted.
Fuck off faggot

Chanur

Not Soygen
<Gold Donor>
80d 20h 12m
Sounds to me like she reported the grooming around a year ago and the police investigated. The police investigation found nothing and no arrests were made. The girl who made the allegations is on bail, so she's been charged with something at some point and is awaiting a court appearance. When she went back to the police to report this attack she was charged with breaching the conditions of her bail, no clue what she did as it could be one of a million things.

The police obviously think the charges are bullshit hence the perverting the course of justice charge. It's possible they think she's fabricating the whole thing, if she'd just walked in and reported some bullshit attack, that would have been a wasting police time charge rather than perverting the course of justice.

I don't really know what to make of it. There's more to it than meets the eye.
Its clearly unheard of for the UK justice system to try and silence someone they don't like right. That would never happen, right Tommy.

OU Ariakas

Get it ALL together and put it in a backpack
<Bronze Donator>
77d 16h 23m

I think you're mostly right until you just point at Jews as the instigators.

It seems to me that the core group is the .25% of the population that sits at the top of the food chain in business, academia, and politics who have so much money and power that they are completely removed from normal values and morals. They are also willing to forego or lose hundreds of billions of dollars (maybe trillions) simply to push their i warped ideological messages to the main stream using their companies' oversized reach. Modern day SJWs are just their useful idiots helping sell this into corporate culture as progress.

Sure there are Jews in that cohort, but they are certainly not alone or even the majority. They just happen to have the innate talents that help them get into that group at a higher rate and the curse of very recognizable last names.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: Seananigans

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Gold Donor>
53d 1h 17m
Clearly half the story is missing there.

What was she arrested for? Is she posting this information during their trial?
Daily Mail has more information on it...

Listen to the girl describe what they did to her

'They have given me drugs to the point I was nearly addicted to heroin. They have stripped me naked, beaten me and dumped me in the middle of nowhere with nothing…no money, phone, ID, clothes, shoes, nothing.

'They did this once in winter (when) I got found with bad hypothermia. They have broken my ribs and many bones in my face. They have split my ear, cut my throat, attempted to cut my boobs and nipples off.

'They have carved words into my body, branded me with letters. They have disclocated my elbow, they have stabbed me, they have burnt me and used me as an ashtray to stamp cigarettes out.

'They have beaten me black (and blue). I have had a bleed on the brain from a head injury. I have lost some vision in one of my eyes from being smacked so badly.

'Now I have had my finger cut. They have put lit petrol rags and threatening letters through my letter box, they have followed me home, tried to drown me, strangled me and they have stalked me'.
And then listen to the police completely minimize what she went through and give unbelievable cover to the criminals responsible

Det Chief Holden said: 'What I can say about this particular scenario is that Cumbria Constabulary have been undertaking an operational investigation for nearly 12 months now that has been looking at specific allegations of abuse.

'That investigation has involved a dedicated investigative team, a senior investigating officer and significant resources dedicated to it.

'As a result of that investigation I can say that an individual has been charged with some offences. I have to be very careful what I say about that because I do not want to undermine any judicial processes, but what I can say is that the investigation was subjected to an independent peer review in March this year.

'That review was conducted by subject matter experts nationally, qualified and experienced in investigating sexual abuse and physical violence.

'Whilst that review did give us some minor recommendations the outcome was that the investigation was conducted with utmost integrity, transparency and professionalism.

'More importantly our safeguarding approach had been very robust and professional, which we had taken with partner agencies.

'So I want to reassure people this is not something we had ignored or otherwise dismissed, it is something we have taken extremely seriously and we have sought an independent review to ensure that our investigation is transparent and professional.

'What I would say is, when the question is asked, "Is there an organised gang of Asian men in Barrow conducting abuse or other exploitation against individuals?"

'Our investigation has shown that has not been corroborated or otherwise evidenced.

'Here in Cumbria Constabulary we are not complacent, we are humble and if individuals think they have information that suggests that is the scenario or have any information about abuse, sexual abuse or physical abuse they must contact us and put those reports in.

'We will take them very seriously and will do our utmost to investigate them and more importantly safeguard and support victims of crime. We have a really good relationship with our partner agencies and have been really well supported.'

Chris

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
34d 2h 47m

And then listen to the police completely minimize what she went through and give unbelievable cover to the criminals responsible
I really hope she wasn't on bail for lying to the police if what she is saying is true. I want to know what she was arrested for before passing judgement.

That there's been multiple trials and convictions of rape gangs tells me it's not being covered up like this nationally, before the cover up was just ignoring those girls. Why didn't Cumbria police do that?

Also Cumbria isn't a place famous for diversity...

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: Foler

dizzie

Triggered Happy
52d 17h 48m
I really hope she wasn't on bail for lying to the police if what she is saying is true. I want to know what she was arrested for before passing judgement.

That there's been multiple trials and convictions of rape gangs tells me it's not being covered up like this nationally, before the cover up was just ignoring those girls. Why didn't Cumbria police do that?

She made the allegations over a year ago, it was investigated for 12 months or so and the investigation found nothing and no arrests were made. During the investigation she was arrested and charged with perverting the course of justice, she received bail and was released. She was then arrested again later for breaching the conditions of her bail and is now in custody, she's not in custody for perverting the course of justice, that has to play out in court.

The article is unhelpful as we don't know when the assault occurred, it happened last year it might have been investigated already. If it happened this month then clearly it needs investigating no matter what the outcome of the previous investigation was as the police have a duty of care no matter how troublesome a person is.

The police seem to have investigated her allegations pretty thoroughly, but I'm not sure that means much in this day and age.

My cousin lives in Cumbria, there's lots of shit going on, county lines dealing and whatever the fuck else. But yeah, it's not exactly known for being diverse.

Chris

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
34d 2h 47m
She made the allegations over a year ago, it was investigated for 12 months or so and the investigation found nothing and no arrests were made. During the investigation she was arrested and charged with perverting the course of justice, she received bail and was released. She was then arrested again later for breaching the conditions of her bail and is now in custody, she's not in custody for perverting the course of justice, that has to play out in court.

The article is unhelpful as we don't know when the assault occurred, it happened last year it might have been investigated already. If it happened this month then clearly it needs investigating no matter what the outcome of the previous investigation was as the police have a duty of care no matter how troublesome a person is.

The police seem to have investigated her allegations pretty thoroughly, but I'm not sure that means much in this day and age.

My cousin lives in Cumbria, there's lots of shit going on, county lines dealing and whatever the fuck else. But yeah, it's not exactly known for being diverse.
Yeah being arrested for "perverting the course of justice" sounds like there's evidence that she's made it up and breaking bail would be continuing to post online about it since she's going to be on trial for it and it's potentially biasing the jury?

You don't get arrested for lying to the police if there's just no evidence of what you said. Sounds like she did a Tommy Robinson when she could have just waited until after the trial.

Of course the same people who hated mattress girl and wanted her to face consequences are going to post the opposite thing about this because Muslims.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: Chanur

dizzie

Triggered Happy
52d 17h 48m
Yeah being arrested for "perverting the course of justice" sounds like there's evidence that she's made it up and breaking bail would be continuing to post online about it since she's going to be on trial for it and it's potentially biasing the jury?

You don't get arrested for lying to the police if there's just no evidence of what you said. Sounds like she did a Tommy Robinson when she could have just waited until after the trial.

Of course the same people who hated mattress girl and wanted her to face consequences are going to post the opposite thing about this because Muslims.
Posting the images could be what got her bail suspended as she'll probably have some conditions relating to the offence she was charged with - don't contact x person etc. We don't know what the conditions were, but posting information on the internet about a case you are currently the defendant in isn't the smartest move in the world. Perverting the course of justice is a serious offence and the CPS wouldn't take it to court unless they thought there was some viable evidence to show her guilt.

I still think there's much more to it that we are reading in the papers.

Slaanesh69

Vyemm Raider
20d 18h 13m
How isn't this all over every news channel yet? Perps face is clearly visible and he works at nursing home:

Edit: his YouTube channel still up. Yeah this dude going to prison:

Jail? This fucking psychotic needs to die.

I've said it before, I will say it again - the most egregious crimes are those against the innocent and the vulnerable, and this is as vulnerable as you can get.

Fucking trash heap needs to be hung from a tree, and that right now.

Oh, he is mentally unfit you say? Fuck you, off with his head.

Seananigans

Pistol-whipped
<Bronze Donator>
67d 8m
I think you're mostly right until you just point at Jews as the instigators.

It seems to me that the core group is the .25% of the population that sits at the top of the food chain in business, academia, and politics who have so much money and power that they are completely removed from normal values and morals.

(...)

Sure there are Jews in that cohort, but they are certainly not alone or even the majority. They just happen to have the innate talents that help them get into that group at a higher rate and the curse of very recognizable last names.
Isnt this his whole argument though? And I think the “not even the majority” is just statistically wrong in this case. You listed three things but you missed the two most powerful, money and media. If they aren’t the majority they’re at the very least extremely over represented, even more so than inventors and violent crime, from what I can tell.

I’m no Mario but I’m not beyond contemplating statistics, no matter what they show.

Gask

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
70d 23h 47m

Styx's take.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
126d 12h 49m

I was wondering how long until you cameto the defense of rape gangs and started shitting on the victims while making excuses for your cucked out mongoloid country