Poll Games for 10-14 LAN players

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hey guys,

I'm going to a LAN party this weekend, for the first time in like... 15 years. We will be 10-14 players or so during the whole weekend. We have a good internet connection. Any suggestions for games that will give us a good time?

Team Fortress 2 is the only one that comes to mind right now. Can HotS be played in a custom game with pre-selected players against each other?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Some sort of mafia game (Salem, throne of lies etc..) could be interesting for some social fun. Not sure which are Lan accessible though.

Another offbeat idea would be grouping together in a shitty f2p mmo and doing some troll hijinx. Combine this with the booze portion of the night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
PUBG if they're into that is technically doable too since you can make custom servers and lock them.

• 1Like

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Overwatch?

Can be played in LAN, custom maps... When I log at work I see the coworkers that are playing.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Halo: Combat Evolved supports 16. No idea how it runs on modern computers though.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Halo. Blood Gulch CTF + alcohol. Bonus points if you can get old school Xbox's for it. Had so many drunken days/nights with the original Halo in high school.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Not everyone can play all at once in one game but rocket league would provide a hilarious and frusterating time for all. (controllers recommended)

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I gotta jump on the Halo band wagon. Halo 3 Big Team Battle with vehicles, Infection, and the large bag of game variants that can be customized all the way down to player specific gravity and movement speed makes for hours of fun for shooting at your buddies.

Also Halo CE (custom edition) runs fine on PC still to this day. In fact there are a variety of mods you can use to alter the game's sand box if you so desire.

Also. If halo 2 is more your jam you can download a mod that will bring back the multiplayer function and its still active. Its called Project Cartographer.