Gerald's Game (2017)

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Gerald's Game

Tagline: Some games you play. Some you survive.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Mike Flanagan

Cast: Carla Gugino, Bruce Greenwood, Henry Thomas, Chiara Aurelia, Kate Siegel, Carel Struycken, Adalyn Jones, Bryce Harper, Gwendolyn Mulamba, James Flanagan, Dori Lumpkin, Natalie Roers, Nikia Reynolds, Bill Riales, Chuck Borden, Mike McGill, Charles Dube, Kimberly Battista, Brad Spiers, Jon Arthur, John Ceallach, Tony Beard, Tom Glynn, Stu Cookson, Ben Pronsky, Joseph Chadwick Kinney

Release: 2017-09-19

Runtime: 103

Plot: When her husband's sex game goes wrong, Jessie -- handcuffed to a bed in a remote lake house -- faces warped visions, dark secrets and a dire choice.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
This was a really fucked up movie. There were a few scenes where I legit winced. Absolutely brutal to watch.Had no idea it was based off of a Stephen King book. Man he's one twisted fuck :p

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
get to your knees, and push out against the wall with your legs until you are prone behind the bed post, presumably attached to the bed, presumably on a frame with rollers, you should than be able to get to your feet.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Loved this. Shit was super entertaining.

That scene when that "thing" is licking her toes. Perfect. I sneak up and grab my girlfriends toes now when she is in bed all the time now.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database