Getting Original with Aboriginals

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This thread is all about those diamond in the rough hotty aboriginals. Ill start.

aboriginal-women-in-Australia-main.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'd let her pierce my heart.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Samantha Harris

aboriginal-super-model-samantha-harris-tourism-australia-north-queensland.png

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Samantha Harris

Samantha_Harris_2012 (1).jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Looks like a coon with downs. Hard pass.

• 1Potato
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Nyima Mcnamarabi

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There's a lot, a LOT of people who claim aboriginal heritage, and it's hard to pick who. The level of mixture you need must be very low. BTW there's multiple gov benefits etc that you can claim . . . hmmm.

I worked with an 'aboriginal' guy, he was of some minor mixture. But he was aboriginal . . . complete with blond hair and blue eyes I kid you not.

Then one year he was in the running for an award as a young aboriginal success story, having gotten a good job with a big name company and was an apprentice steel worker. Interesting though, as part of his application process, he was to submit a current photograph, "the applicant at work doing their thing". Oh, the coin dropped ( for me anyway ) I was actually the one chosen to take the photos and help him chose which was best to send in. I wanted to suggest I do a little photoshop work to help hide his more nordic features. I choose not to say that and let it go through.

And to let you know, he didn't win the award, funny that.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There's a lot, a LOT of people who claim aboriginal heritage, and it's hard to pick who. The level of mixture you need must be very low. BTW there's multiple gov benefits etc that you can claim . . . hmmm.

I worked with an 'aboriginal' guy, he was of some minor mixture. But he was aboriginal . . . complete with blond hair and blue eyes I kid you not.

Then one year he was in the running for an award as a young aboriginal success story, having gotten a good job with a big name company and was an apprentice steel worker. Interesting though, as part of his application process, he was to submit a current photograph, "the applicant at work doing their thing". Oh, the coin dropped ( for me anyway ) I was actually the one chosen to take the photos and help him chose which was best to send in. I wanted to suggest I do a little photoshop work to help hide his more nordic features. I choose not to say that and let it go through.

And to let you know, he didn't win the award, funny that.
Cool story but this thread is about aboriginal hotties sooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.