Ghost Recon Breakpoint

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
October 4 release date.

A few things that stuck out:
-Cut through fences
-New expansion every 4 months first year
-Raids
-Archipelago setting with different environments. Saw jungle and snow in the stream.

I just hope they let you move bodies to keep them from being noticed by patrols. Makes no sense in this game type.

Needless

Toe Sucker
ngl the bad guy revealing his face to literally be jon bernthal cracked me the fuck up

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Did it say what engine its using? Curious if its more wildlands gameplay or divisonish.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did it say what engine its using? Curious if its more wildlands gameplay or divisonish.
They didn't say but I'm going to be it's the same engine. It looked more like Wildlands gameplay than Division gameplay. Also, this is the same team that made Wildlands and I don't see why they would abandon AnvilNext 2.0 when it seems to be Ubisoft's engine of choice for single player games.

AnvilNext - Wikipedia

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
D6JaS3LUcAAibhA.jpg:large

i have the first game on PC, got it cheap or free at some point but never really found the first one that compelling. some day i'll play it, but until then don't really see why i'd buy the second one especially seeing as how disappointing division 2 got after a few weeks. fine as a game, but none of these games are really that different from each other and i kinda feel like once I play one Ubisoft game i'm good for a year before i play another.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Ill probably get this. I tried Wildlands in beta and hated it so hard passed. A year or so later I saw it had a free weekend so for some reason I tried it and it really clicked and I ended up loving it even though it did get a bit repetitive. Cleared the entire game solo. Im interested to find out more about this one.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't played yet, just about to. Grabbed Widlands this morning to check it out since I never did. Standard edition on uplay is $15, gold is $24 and ultimate is $36 so good time to give it a shot

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they borrowed heavily from division, hunters, chain gunners, sticky cover, res mechanic? etc, gave me the feeling of black tusk the origin story.
Elite spec ops walking into a jungle mission with red shirts...
Gameplay didn't seem any more interesting than wildlands, except you'll probably run around half the time with a limp from an injury.

Played the first one through when it first came out, was enjoyable enough. Waited a year and half to come back and play the new missions and got pissed at the start mission where you have to clear a military base and steal a helicopter only to be shot down as you fly out, uninstalled after that. In between that really wasn't any after story stuff to do other than pvp, I expect the year one pass to be even worse than what division offers.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I liked Wildlands. That trailer doesn't grab me, but I'll probably play this all the same. The shooting looks really off. Bullets go where they aren't aiming and then enemies randomly die? :/

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking Ubisoft and their alpha/beta trailers that end up looking nothing like the game that gets released.

Just look at the Division 1's first gameplay trailer. They showcased how you could control drones on your phone or tablet and that never happened. I expect half the features they are discussing in this trailer not to make it to release.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I sent ya an invite yesterday along with ver_21 ver_21 1 and Janx Janx as you all were at the top of the list to chose from. I downloaded it on PC but not sure I'll have time to play much as I have some family stuff going on this weekend.