Ghostbusters : Afterlife

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
so when my kid wanted to be a ghostbuster for halloween and I built him that pack out of junk, we went to actually watch the movie and I forgot about all of the sex related stuff in there. Remember the wet-dream BJ scene? WTF was that all about.

proton pack details.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so when my kid wanted to be a ghostbuster for halloween and I built him that pack out of junk, we went to actually watch the movie and I forgot about all of the sex related stuff in there. Remember the wet-dream BJ scene? WTF was that all about.

View attachment 225737
it was adult humor. kids wouldnt understahnd the reference, at least 1984 kids. 2019 kids probably learn the kamasutra by 3rd grade now.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
They for sure know what the insides of assholes look like by age 8.

Back in our day you had to squint during the peek and show and you MIGHT see a butthole.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
They for sure know what the insides of assholes look like by age 8.

Back in our day you had to squint during the peek and show and you MIGHT see a butthole.
You are not wrong.
Having watched tons of old TV series again ranging from MASH to Magnum PI( Tom Selleck one ), Miami Vice and more again the past few years it is amazing how many times you see nipples, buttholes and toes of the camel. You COULDN'T see it back then but on 4k tvs it is very obvious now. Course then you Bing to see if there was more nudes which is about a 50/50 hit then you see a current picture and they look like your grandmother who has been dead 10 years. Then you cry. Then you look up Moudylocks as she shoves a tree into her vagina and move on. Ahh, ain't life grand.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I forgot about all of the sex related stuff in there. Remember the wet-dream BJ scene? WTF was that all about.

Dan Akroyd was on Joe Rogan's podcast recently and said that he had a paranormal experience when he was young and described something similar to that scene.

So basically, it's based on a true story.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dan Akroyd was on Joe Rogan's podcast recently and said that he had a paranormal experience when he was young and described something similar to that scene.

So basically, it's based on a true story.

It's based on him being batshit insane.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
He S nuttier than bramin shit for sure.

My guess is that it did happen to him. Right around the first time he smoked weed. The drug use is the part of these stories he avoids.

I remember I had vivid, vivid dreams for months after I first started smoking. Adolescent brain chemistry supercharged.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He S nuttier than bramin shit for sure.

My guess is that it did happen to him. Right around the first time he smoked weed. The drug use is the part of these stories he avoids.

I remember I had vivid, vivid dreams for months after I first started smoking. Adolescent brain chemistry supercharged.
i used to have sex dreams about the ugly chicks in my class, not the hot cheerleaders or my own gf, but the nasty chicks. types who wore the same clothes every day and smelled like a hobo's asshole. it was a very confusing time for me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's based on him being batshit insane.
No way! Dan gave me and some other kids some hot coco and shelter when a blizzard suddenly hit in downtown Toronto. Was awesome. Most importantly, he didnt rape any of us. A ghostbuster who believes in ghosts. Go figure!

giphy.gif

• 2Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Halloween 2019.jpg

I picked up the fake cigarette and the inflatable Marshmallow Man costume at the last minute, talked a guy on our service team into wearing it for some team photos. It really helps complete the costume.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Looks better than I expected, but it's way too Summer-Blockbustery and not enough humour. It looks like they flipped around the original where the action and drama was to supplement the comedy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
Looks better than I expected, but it's way too Summer-Blockbustery and not enough humour. It looks like they flipped around the original where the action and drama was to supplement the comedy.

That was my initial feeling, no laughs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have issues with the ages if they want to sell us 16 year olds as Ghostbusters.

• 3Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess proton packs are kid friendly now.
/sigh
If this is the franchise sendoff, its pretty grim, maybe they saved the funny for another trailer.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Caliane

Damn, that looks solid.

Starts out super serious, like a real ghost movie. Thats a huge part of what people miss about ghostbusters. they think its a comedy, when its not really. Library scene is terrifying, and it sets the tone. The jokes and camp can work after that. but would fall completely flat without it. Its where 2 fails. Even the evil stuff is too campy, and the tone is not properly set.
you guys are out of your minds, if you think the comedy was the #1 deal with Ghostbusters.

"how do we live up to the perfect movie, and wash away the filth and bad blood of the last entries?" "uh, lets mix it with Goonies" well ok.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users