Ghostbusters : Afterlife

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
this film should have stayed secret til it was done filming.
Paul Feig Supports Leslie Jones' Reaction to New Ghostbusters Reboot

It just boggles my mind that Leslie Jones would have anything to say. She was the worst thing about GB3. She was literally the token black lady, who speaks in jive and acts like a ghetto black woman the entire time. Nothing she said or did was even 1% funny. And she did nothing but make people hate the movie during marketing. And she's fucking gross naked. She fucking stinks.

I rewatched GB3 tonight (the only place I found it online was Amazon video for $3 or whatever, my Plex/radarr box has never been able to get a copy of it for some reason, probably bc it's such pure shit that every computer spontaneously deletes it), and it's still terrible. I chuckled a few times in the movie. What they did with the CGI was a little interesting. Still fucking cancer though.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It just boggles my mind that Leslie Jones would have anything to say. She was the worst thing about GB3. She was literally the token black lady, who speaks in jive and acts like a ghetto black woman the entire time. Nothing she said or did was even 1% funny. And she did nothing but make people hate the movie during marketing. And she's fucking gross naked. She fucking stinks.

I rewatched GB3 tonight (the only place I found it online was Amazon video for $3 or whatever, my Plex/radarr box has never been able to get a copy of it for some reason, probably bc it's such pure shit that every computer spontaneously deletes it), and it's still terrible. I chuckled a few times in the movie. What they did with the CGI was a little interesting. Still fucking cancer though.
i'm sorry man. but Answer The Call is not GB3. GB3 is currently being filmed.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, at least Jones and Feig know how we felt with their movie lol

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well, at least Jones and Feig know how we felt with their movie lol

They had their chance and it was a swing and a miss. They need to get over it. It's like they don't know how Hollywood works.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This won't be good. I bet most of you all think EQ3 will be great too.
we all know this is Sony and they make fucking garbage tier movies. none of us think this will be good. we HOPE it is good, the franchise will be no deader than it is right now. so why not? worst case scenario they give us closure on this franchise we waited 30 years for. best case its a major hit and we're all pumped for more films.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ghostbusters 2 had some gems:

"Johnny, where the hell are you from anyway?"
"The upper vest side..."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ghostbusters 2 had some gems:

"Johnny, where the hell are you from anyway?"
"The upper vest side..."
the most ghostbuster thing about Ghostbusters2 was when they were in the sewers and discovered the river of slime. i guarantee that was written for the first movie , but was never filmed. it has the right flavor of NYC flavor and humor.

• 1Solidarity

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Why did they bother teasing Ghostbusters 3, as an actual sequel to the origins, if they don't even have their shit together. At least it brought out 2 idiots of that other film to REEEEE about it, but yeah already changed the name to untitled ghostbusters project lol. Untitled Ghostbusters Project (2020) - IMDb

• 1Picard

Cybsled

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to entice the cast.

"Hey guys, you want a fat paycheck for a 5 minute cameo?". Although they probably couldn't get Rick Moranis.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They'll just get Peter MacNicol to come back as Janosz and declare victory.

• 2Worf

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure Dan Aykroyd will at least be in it somewhere. Dude's only like 67 and is all about that ghost shit. I can't really see Bill Murray coming back for it though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bill Murray might come back if he can somehow shit on it all in his cameo.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
The sound you are hearing is that of my semi-woody deflating. They just keep on adding possible ways to fuck it up at this point.
GB 1 was lightning in a bottle.
GB 2 was a watchable flick with some gems and i will still watch it if i catch it on tv.
The 2016 abortion that shall not be named had the same feeling as someone taking a toy your favorite uncle or grandpa gave you , smashing it with a hammer, sticking the pieces in a bag with dog shit in it and then regifting it to you on the death anniversary of that uncle/grandpa.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users