Ghostbusters : Afterlife

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is this worth watching? Never heard of it, but love Chevy and Aykroyd. 5% on RT, though!

Flipping through the channels and settling on it was more fever dream than movie but I'd say it's worth a watch. The worst kind of bad is usually boring and this ain't boring.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is this still a continuation on the original? Are they trying to forget the girl power reboot?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What girl reboot..... ;)

What, you've never heard of Ghostbusters: Answer the Call?

I'm pretty sure it was a straight to DVD parody put out by the Sharknado guys.

Adding a shitty tagline to your film because you're seeing a big uptick in DVD sales of the originals and are afraid people will buy the wrong one and hate your guts is good stuff.

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

View attachment 213182

Adding a shitty tagline to your film because you're seeing a big uptick in DVD sales of the originals and are afraid people will buy the wrong one and hate your guts is good stuff.
at least they put a tagline, this shitpile movie is still on cable and they title it simply as Ghostbusters. they fooled me one time an now every time i see it listed, i check the description to see which one. i have to do that with a lot of films now due to these shitboots.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What cracks me up is that the original's sales in 2016 would be around $700 million, or almost $500 million more than the 2016 movie in total sales. It's even more hilarious that they made about $70 million more over 30 years earlier. People can still smell a shitty movie even in today's environment.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 213182

"Choose. Choose the form of the Destructor of the original movie"

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is this still a continuation on the original? Are they trying to forget the girl power reboot?

Yeah, I think its a continuation of sorts from the originals. The girl power one is considered something like an "alternate reality" version.

• 1Like

Crimson

Peasant
All I say is, stop trying already. It was painfully obvious by 2's quality that GB never needed any sequel.