Girl Meets World

iannis

Musty Nester
I liked Boy Meets World

but I dunno man. I dunno. The only way a grown man can admit to watching a show like this probably is is if he uses his 8-13 year old daughter for cover. It can't be a niece, and it can't be some kid that you stole. It has to be the product of your own loins.

khalid

Unelected Mod
What happened to posting trailers of shows you are going to comment on?

Looks bad, I'll pass.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh holy crap that trailer looks so terrible.

But it also doesn't look very different than Boy Meets World. I think there may be some nostalgia going on.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I was just kidding. The pilot was pretty terrible, but I was interested in the show for nostalgia's sake. Nothing really made sense and the daughter kept saying shit like "this is my world." It was almost like the actors weren't talking to each other. The sets were also tiny and cheap.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is there a laugh track?

It's the only way I can tell if a joke's funny.

Rime

<Donor>
Yes, there is a laugh track.

I would have been much happier with a one-off or a miniseries of Corey and Topanga as adults, but only if they could get most of the cast back.

I guess I am not a 10 year old girl, because the first episode was a total miss for me, other than the brief cameo of Mister Feeny at the end of the episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
supertouch, its too late to back out now. no man, no adult woman for that matter would ever have this show's existence on their radar. you not only knew about this show, but you gushed over it enough to start a thread. i saw that trailer and it nearly turned me gaytarded. do you watch this with the children you kidnap or do you actually get into in your red checkered footy pajamas and cuddle up with your pillow pet and enjoy this?

is this you?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was just kidding. The pilot was pretty terrible, but I was interested in the show for nostalgia's sake. Nothing really made sense and the daughter kept saying shit like "this is my world." It was almost like the actors weren't talking to each other. The sets were also tiny and cheap.
EgqnRyp.gif

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Is Supertouch the one that hooks up with MtF trannies that still have their member attached? This does not come as a surprise to me.