girls with huge buttholes

Aamry

<Donors Crew>
6d 16h 29m
I never saw it before, but now I understand why they are called rosebuds.

Conefed

Molten Core Raider
3d 1h 23m
Conversation earlier -

Her: Want me to make a butt cake?
Me: A buNt cake?
Her: It's called a butt cake, because it has a hole in it..

jayrebb

Blackwing Lair Raider
13d 2h 18m
Her pussy looks like a hamburger bun with two hamburger patties in it.
Having seen some labiaplasty pics...That looks like she had them clipped. To me, labiaplasty looks really unnatural because you can see where they just cut like a scissor and it has a very uncanny symmetry with telltale edges to the lips themselves.

I'd rather the natural roast beef. I think I'm traumatized from seeing those lips pre-healing though with stitches etc. But yea her lips scream labiaplasty. Really fake asses and boobjobs I can deal with. This new labiaplasty trend which is hitting social media pretty hard is really not a good thing yet its the fastest growing surgery. Its just too uncanny for me and I don't think I'm alone on that.

Flaw

Golden Knight of the Realm
4d 3h 11m
Um yeah I think you're alone on that thought....

I, in no way, wish to be sucking on vagina skin that is basically a scrotum sack that didn't form in to male parts.....

I want that thing looking pristine and perfect, zero excess skin flapping in the wind.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Blackwing Lair Raider
13d 2h 18m
I think I've made my point and these 2 pictures are enough contrast. The labiaplasty look will always be a huge turnoff for me, again, having seen stitches and what it looks like post-surgery. You can still see the seams and sewing once you have viewed the lips in their post-surgery state. BoozeCube's picture is all natural and lacks the sewn appearance and you can't see any scarring. The other picture has labiaplasty stitching still evident and I guess that is what the turnoff is. Stitched vagina no bueno.