Glitch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Glitch

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-07-09

Creator: Tony Ayres, Louise Fox

Cast: Patrick Brammall, Genevieve O'Reilly, Emma Booth, Emily Barclay, Ned Dennehy, Sean Keenan, Daniela Farinacci, Hannah Monson, Aaron L. McGrath, Rodger Corser, John Leary

Overview: James Hayes is a small town police man who is called to the local cemetery in the middle of the night after six people have inexplicably risen from the dead in perfect health. With no memory of their identities, they are determined to discover who they are and what has happened to them. James recognises one of them and along with local doctor Elishia Glass, struggles to keep the case hidden from his colleagues, his family and the world. The six people are all linked in some way and the search begins for someone who knows the truth about how and why they have returned.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I didn't see a thread for this.

I was looking for something new to watch last night with my wife and we came across this one on Netflix. We are two episodes in and it is intriguing so far. Season's are 6 episodes long, and it's through season 2 currently. Basically, 7 people return from being dead from various amounts of time. Some are over 100 years dead, others within a couple years, and one from an unmarked grave. Only a few people know about it to the point I am at in the series. Good acting, and decent enough character building so far, and interesting plot with obviously the twilight zone way of strange.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah, i think we had one.
this show was pretty enjoyable. s2 is not as good imho. basically, the explanation for the resurrections is not super satisfying. kindof like the end of Battlestar Galatica.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database