God of War: Ascension

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Only other reason than playing Blu-rays to keep my PS3. I can't wait to play this.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
that multiplayer looks fucking sweet i want a ps3 now
frown.png

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yea, stoked for this. Demo was sweet! MP sounds surprisingly decent but I have been fooled before ::cough::assassins creed::cough::..

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Looks like more of the same, which is not necessarily a bad thing in my opinion.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
AC multiplayer is awesome, dude.
Yea, many people tend to agree but I just don't get it. Got repetitive after the first few hours. Think it was all walking... slowly... in confined maps that killed it for me. That or maybe me just being terrible at it. Could never stun dudes in time =/

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Just started playing last night... as usual this game delivers. As stated above, it looks like the others which is not a bad thing
smile.png
They have a good game and they continue to not change what the core of this game is, which is keeping this game alive! unlike what deadspace just did.

smile.png

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Picked it up yesterday but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. How's the multiplayer?

Siliconemelons

Downloaded the demo- i would say the visuals are = to GoW 3 but very refined...so I guess that would constitute better! haha- didnt get any of the "PS3 jaggy shadows" from GoW3, Castlevania LoS etc etc have-- didnt get very far in the demo- but I will be looking to pick up this and the collection so I can get through the PSP games in HD even though I have the 1+2 HD collection...

Whats the offical chronological order of games now?

Ascension->Olympus?>1>first psp?>2>3? with the mobile game in there somewhere...

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Picked it up yesterday but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. How's the multiplayer?
I played the multiplayer in the beta. I am not sure what other modes are available, but the arena deathmatch wasn't that fun for me. Probably though because I am more of a button smasher than a controlled fighter when it comes to these types of action fighter games.