Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
3.44 star(s) Rating: 3.44/5 9 Votes
Title: Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Tagline: Their reign begins

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga, Millie Bobby Brown, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Bradley Whitford, Charles Dance, Zhang Ziyi, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Thomas Middleditch, Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Randall P. Havens, Jonathan Howard, Elizabeth Ludlow, Van Marten, Lyle Brocato

Release: 2019-03-20

Plot: The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
a) does he lose weight and b) does he have a love interest, cause CGI sequels always add love interests.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope Godzilla hired himself a good trainer for this coming up movie. Was not really a fan of the new corn syrup fed version.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
This one has a throwback title now.

Godzilla: King of Monsters

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Shrug, I could have used less love story but I liked the remake.

tumblr_naqm4dl8vx1rnikqmo4_500.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
He wasn't really Fatzilla. They had to redesign him a bit around the fact that the original was so bottom-heavy, on account of it being a guy in a rubber suit. You gotta admit the 2016 Toei version looks fucking weird.

godzilla-size-chart-with-shin-gojira-5.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think the title is wrong.....it's "military dude and his family ft Godzilla part 2"

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That looks bad, and I've liked Godzilla. Could just be the music didn't really fit the trailer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
looks very badass but the voice over is cringe bad, "the only way to save us is to make a bunch of monsters fight" wat. This is gonna be one of those "just fast forward anytime a human is talking" kinda movies. I also like 11 from Stranger Things but might be bad casting, everyone is gonna keep expecting her to mind control shit

Ghidorah looks fucking awesome

ip9fG8i.jpg

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks killer. Gamera was that? That the girl was reaching out to? They made him look too tame.

I'm in though. Definitely.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database