a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

Tagline: One Will Fall

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Adam Wingard

Cast: Alexander Skarsgård, Millie Bobby Brown, Kyle Chandler, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Shun Oguri, Eiza González, Jessica Henwick, Julian Dennison, Demián Bichir, Zhang Ziyi, Lance Reddick, Van Marten, Erol Brandis, Daniel Nelson, Danai Gurira, Priscilla Doueihy, Jim Palmer

Release: 2021-03-25

Plot: In a time when monsters walk the Earth, humanity’s fight for its future sets Godzilla and Kong on a collision course that will see the two most powerful forces of nature on the planet collide in a spectacular battle for the ages.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeahhhh buddy.

140054235_218928323206002_5534925163606643968_n.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Love it, can't wait...but:

I still dont get how they are able to have this series Kong take on Godzilla. Kong should by all accounts be crushed. This 'Zilla is ridiculously powerful even compared to the Toho version. I dont see them making Kong eat electricity/get struck by lightning like they did in 1962 version, which was the only way Kong could even survive. I've heard there might be a reason for them to team up, and one gets killed by "something else"? Gigan? Destoroyah? MechaGidorah?? (hoping) If Godzilla dies that would make Kong, "King Kong" like he has been for years in the US.

I just hope they DONT HAVE HUMAN DRAMMA THIS TIME!!! Or better yet, have the actors from King of the Monsters get stepped on in the first five minutes of this movie. I'd pay just to see that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Liked the first one up until Cranston bit it in the dumbest way. Second one was dog shit and got rid of the only other interesting character in another dumb way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah..... if you didn't like the 2nd one, I feel sorry for you

I hope this one picks up where it left off. I'm sure these 2 will fight, then team up, neither dying, cause more sequels. I'm ok with this

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
They fight, one gets butt hurt and goes home. New monster shows up and they go tag team to defeat it. Godzilla then goes into the hollow earth to sleep. Cause fuck humans

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Kyle Chandler was in Peter Jackson's King Kong film also.

" It's like poetry, all the parts rhyme "

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not sure how legit, but interesting:

Included in the toy’s summary of the beast’s attributes, it is revealed that not only is the Warbat a venomous hunter “powerful enough to tear through armored vehicles with its massive fangs,” but that “the Warbats are venom-winged monsters that hunt the hidden depths of the hollow earth”, a hint that there may be more than one for the kaiju kings to contend with.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
2nd one was great if you cut out all the humans in the flying command center shit.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
First Godzilla had modern tech. 2nd was 5 years later but might as well have been Star Wars.

I almost smashed my tv when an Osprey going full speed caught a 10times size b52 that had aircraft bays in it and landed inside during a battle.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I may be alone here on this but I enjoyed Kong Skull Island.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
When it ended, I was confused. First kong movie where they didn't bring him to NY

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database