Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Good Boys (2019)

Tagline: How F'd Can One Day Get?

Genre: Comedy

Director: Lee Eisenberg, Gene Stupnitsky

Cast: Jacob Tremblay, Molly Gordon, Will Forte, Retta, LilRel Howery, Millie Davis, Midori Francis, Enid-Raye Adams, Brady Noon, Chance Hurstfield, Keith L. Williams, Vanessa Przada, Josh Caras, Lina Renna, Benita Ha, Maja Aro, Matt Ellis, Jaiven Natt, Sean Quan, Vicky Lambert, Esabella Anna Karena Strickland, Izaac Wang, Nevis Unipan, Christian Darrel Scott, Jocelyne Gaumond, Nolen Dubuc, Aaron Paul Stewart, James Hibbard, Craig Haas, Ian Hawes, Kane Nelson, Jaron Melanson, Cody Davis, Andrew Anderson, Everett Adams, Marlee Grace Becker, Jonah Peacock, Vanessa Young, Haven Rockwell O'Sullivan, Rian McCririck

Release: 2019-07-18

Runtime: 95

Plot: A group of young boys on the cusp of becoming teenagers embark on an epic quest in the San Fernando Valley to fix their broken toy before their parents get home.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
After being invited to his first kissing party, 12-year-old Max (Room‘s Jacob Tremblay) is panicking because he doesn’t know how to kiss. Eager for some pointers, Max and his best friends Thor (Brady Noon, HBO’s Boardwalk Empire) and Lucas (Keith Williams, Fox’s The Last Man On Earth) decide to use Max’s dad’s drone – which Max is forbidden to touch – to spy (they think) on a teenage couple making out next door.
But when things go ridiculously wrong, the drone is destroyed. Desperate to replace it before Max’s dad (Will Forte, The Last Man on Earth) gets home, the boys skip school and set off on an odyssey of epically bad decisions involving some accidentally stolen drugs, frat-house paintball, and running from both the cops and terrifying teenage girls (Life of the Party‘s Molly Gordon and Ocean’s Eight’s Midori Francis).

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I read Bandwagon's summary as was like - Yeah, no, that sounds stupid. But that trailer looks hilarious. I look at these movies like a series of funny meme moments rather than a cohesive whole, so I look forward to clips of the best parts. I still haven't brought myself to watch Sausage Party. I've already stated my (apparently weird) stance on comedies.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I read Bandwagon's summary as was like - Yeah, no, that sounds stupid. But that trailer looks hilarious. I look at these movies like a series of funny meme moments rather than a cohesive whole, so I look forward to clips of the best parts. I still haven't brought myself to watch Sausage Party. I've already stated my (apparently weird) stance on comedies.
You are fine skipping that one, trust me. It has like 2 funny scenes

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I walked out of this 20-30 minutes into it. I didn’t laugh once, insanely bored. Just lame garbage. 0/10. I’d rather watch Human Centipede 2 again.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Saw this today. It was great. It’s basically just an hour and a half of what was in the previews.
If you think any of that stuff is funny it’s for you.

spronk

FPS noob
6.5/10, pretty funny but wasn't really as raunchy or over the top as i sorta expected it. Felt a bit tame to be honest, especially after Superbad and Sausage Party. A little too sentimental at the end but I did like the ending. Definitely worth a watch at home for anyone who liked Superbad but not really worth a trek out to theaters. 91 minutes long which I appreciate.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database