Good Eats: The Return

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
11269-5G79sun9Stke9UWNnC6x7hLnvNV.jpg

Title: Wildboyz

Genre: Reality, Comedy

Cast: Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Manny Puig

First aired: 2003-10-26

Overview: Jackass stars Chris Pontius and Steve-O travel the globe to places like India, Mexico, Africa, Thailand, Argentina, Thailand, Argentina, for a nature show with a Jackass twist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently Good Eats is coming back!

Probably the best cooking show there ever was.

Can watch the first episode on YouTube.

Edit: Something went wonky there. Mod, please change to Good Eats: The Return

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
no-poster.jpg

Title: Good Eats: The Return

Creator: Alton Brown

Cast: Alton Brown

First aired: 2019-08-23

Overview: Alton Brown returns to Good Eats with all-new episodes of the beloved culinary classic!

• 1Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watched the first episode and the immigrant schpeal at the beginning had me slightly worried but it never dove into retard land thankfully.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guess you never watched the original show if you thought the history of the food part of it was new and "worrysome".

By the way Alton Brown is a gun loving homesteader. He's the Ted Nugent of fine dining.

• 1Worf

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Watched the first episode and the immigrant schpeal at the beginning had me slightly worried but it never dove into retard land thankfully.

What? Say what you will about the pro's or negative's of immigration, but god bless all the cuisine and flavors it has brought to us.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Also, he did a season of do-overs about a year ago, in case anyone missed them. Basically revisiting popular recipes or concepts from older episodes and giving them a facelift. A few were because the internet said his recipe sucked.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe I just have some weird PTSD when it comes to tv/media and their TDS ruining things I used to like. Always looking for the angles.

Didn't realize Alton was a gun guy. That's awesome.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hell yeah, the OG show was the only cooking show i ever actually enjoyed

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Alton Brown... The man I owe a debt to for teaching me how to properly dry age meat.

Nice to see this back around

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
definitely check out the "Good Eats, Reloaded" He is really funny about how some people on the 'net said his recipe sucked, so now he is re-doing it. You owe it to yourself and your cardiovascular system to make his breakfast pot pie recipe. Pure southern buttery comfort food!!

And this!! His Cacio e Pepe recipe is just phenomenal.

Last edited:

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
damn it i want chicken Parm now....note to self...hmm i can cook.

tuesday is raid night buuuut figures time out barely enough time to make and make the 8pm raid start.... bah tomorrow it is.. i am making that tomorrow!

fri is move in day for my oldest- freshman at umaine- we are going thursday since our last name is at the beginning of the alphabet(B) and well leaving at 6 am to make it by 10am sucks..
so go out thursday, nice, relaxed.. stay in hotel 10 minutes or so away, get up, breakfast. move him in.

• 1Like