Good/Free AI Photo Editor

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
Hey,

I was looking for a free AI enhanced photo editor that lets you add and remove objects or people from photos.

Ive seen a couple of videos about the topic, but they were mostly about Photoshop and Luminar Neo, which are both expensive. It would really just be to experiment, so Im not willing to spend money on it (yet).

Any suggestions?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I use paint.

Gimp is probably your best free option, but it's got sooooo many buttons.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Hey,

I was looking for a free AI enhanced photo editor that lets you add and remove objects or people from photos.

Ive seen a couple of videos about the topic, but they were mostly about Photoshop and Luminar Neo, which are both expensive. It would really just be to experiment, so Im not willing to spend money on it (yet).

Any suggestions?

You can get a 7 day free trial of PS beta that has generative autofill and remove tool, to try it out. Only downside is installing Adobe's Creative Cloud. Then just wait for them to launch the update and look around for the "free" version.

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the suggestions.

I have been using paint.net, which I like. But Im not good at it. That's why I wanted something with AI features to do the removing a person/filling in the background. Does Gimp do that now?

I think Luminar has a free trial as well. Guess I'll look into that or PS. Was just hoping there was something free with those 2 features.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Man Gimp is super capable but good God damn is it unusable ux. I'm not sure why all these image editors have a starting point of autocad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user