Good motorcycle lenders?

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have 2 new bike loans, from space Age free federal credit Union. Was lowest the dealer was offering from. Local place and pretty much stone age website.

First bike i transposed a number on my accnt number. Called and fixed it, on my 3rd rejected payment now after calling 3 times to confirm and fix number after reading straight from my checks. Second time they said computer had reverted to original wrong info.

These folks don't deserve the business. Impossible hours or locations for me to go in person unless i take work off too.

Any suggestions other than derr call all the credit unions?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would think it'll come down to your credit score and how much $$$$ you owe.

Sludig

Great credit. Pretty piddly loans like 4 and 3k. But they are costing way to much wasted time on simple shit. For insurance and other things certain places are great, many places don't do bike loans so I figured maybe someone knew a good national lender other wise yes I'm going to have to waste a few hours phone tagging places.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've never done a loan on a motorcycle. I've always just paid cash since it's not my primary vehicle. Doesn't places like geicko do loans plus insurance? Think I read that somewhere

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If you have great credit, why are you getting multiple small loans like that and not putting them on established lines of credit you already have? This makes no sense...

Sludig

Because last i saw bike rates were lower than a personal loan at my bank. 780 score but I'm not one of you guys making over 100k.

Added complexity because second bike purchased a month later after wife decided she wanted to ride on a whim. Her payments really but I paid a grand down as a holiday season gift and got it on the spot. (Groms go fast 2, of 3 two bought and someone else looking at the third they had.)

The $ paid over course of loan piddly, so really i should say want someone reliable predictable, maybe a good app. Would be cool if geico did since their apps been great so far.