Good shows that are coming back for a new season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, there's a few shows that I really enjoy watching. Some are actually coming back this month for a new season.

Tyrant - July 6th
UFC 200 - July 9th
Suits - July 13th
Mr. Robot - July 13th
Ballers - July 17th

Ok, those 3 are the only ones that are really popping into my head as far as "must watch" goes. This post was mostly a reminder so I remember to watch them when they air.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bojack horseman starts end of july, vice principals looks good also

iannis

Musty Nester
They said halt and catch fire gets a third season.

The acting on that was really good. Mileage may vary for the writing. I liked it, but it seems like it got panned pretty hard around here.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
They said halt and catch fire gets a third season.

The acting on that was really good. Mileage may vary for the writing. I liked it, but it seems like it got panned pretty hard around here.
"You're the worst" starts up again at the end of August (30th?). Season 3.

I enjoyed that show. Dark funny humor.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did you guys all miss the first season of the Expanse?

It's the best show on....err that Syfy has ever made.

Leviathan Wakes, the book series it's based off are, were written by a good friend of GRRM. He said GRRM aided him quite a bit, and it shows with the depth of the...solar system? The whole concept of Mars vs Earth with a bunch of shit-on psuedo-slave "belters" is pretty awesome. Earth is going to shit, while Mars is starting to take off... and the Cold War is starting to thaw.

spronk

FPS noob
The Expanse is definitely worth a watch, unfortunately season 2 won't debut until 2017 so quite a ways off. The shows you may have missed that I'd really recommend are

Black Sails (season 4 finished a few months ago),
Marco Polo (season 2 just aired on Netflix),
Killjoys and Dark Matter on SyFy (season 2 of each just started),
12 Monkeys (season 2 just about to finish),
Veep and Silicon Valley just finished their recent seasons as well
Hell on Wheels is 2-3 episodes away from their series finale and great if you love Westerns (set in 1865-1872)

Thats a lot of amazing TV!

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vikings is suppose to be back soon.. ish, for the last 10 eps of season 4. It was rumored for as early as tomorrow, but now maybe delayed until fall, dunno history channel not really giving any information for some reason.Season 4 Update, Return Date: Travis Fimmel Finishes Filming Second Half Of Season 4
I loved Vikings, but unfortunately I don't even know where to find it? The beautiful Norwegian sets: oh, my God. It's a history channel series with production values that high? Kind of amazing, but I've never seen it On Demand or on the HC, ever.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh shit, I forgot about Tyrant! That actually came out last night, but I really like this show also.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Power (Season 3 starts on July 17th)

Go binge watch the first two seasons of that, pretty awesome.