GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
apparently the jon snow show is currently dead and the actor doesn't think it'll happen. i thought it was filming already lol

makes sense though, unless they plan on retconning the end of game of thrones and try to pretend the Night King isn't the "real" leader of the white walkers it seems pointless.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
apparently the jon snow show is currently dead and the actor doesn't think it'll happen. i thought it was filming already lol

makes sense though, unless they plan on retconning the end of game of thrones and try to pretend the Night King isn't the "real" leader of the white walkers it seems pointless.
they probably know GRRM isnt up to the task. where them books at? oh yeah, never happen.

"The main thing I'm actually writing, of course, is the same thing... I wish I could write as fast as [The Last Kingdom author Bernard Cornwell] but I'm 12 years late on this damn novel and I'm struggling with it.

"I have like 1,100 pages written but I still have hundreds more pages to go. It's a big mother of a book for whatever reason. Maybe I should've started writing smaller books when I began this but it's tough. That's the main thing that dominates most of my working life."

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000010675.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it would have sucked cock no matter what format they used. GRRM is finished. we are never getting resolution of any of his unfinished stories. time to move on and forget this bullshit. i'm just glad i got in with the last novel and hadnt signed on with the first book. with Dark Tower i only had to wait 15 years before the series ended. some people have been waiting close to 30 years for ASOIAF and the story is only half done.

-edit
i started with drawing of the three in 87 and the final book was 2004. so 17 years. still not close to how long people are waiting on Winter and Spring. if GRRM was immortal, you would still have to wait 30 more years for those last two. and i bet he still wouldnt be finished. 2 books is way too optimistic to finish out all the characters he started. dude bloated the fuck out of his world and thats why he cant finish it. he made it impossible for himself.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users