GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i hated him just for his attitude and outfit lol. dude felt like a cliche combination of street magic performer and pick-up artist.

Now I want him to walk into the throne room next episode wearing a tophat and a fuzzy boa

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I do want to know how she knew everything she said as Frey though...seemed a little too much to believe (dumb statement to make considering it invovled a little girl literally wearing someone elses face, I know)
What did she say that she couldn't just find out by wearing the face of Walder Frey? it was implied she was masquerading as him for at least a while.

"Hey you little cunt, I'm Walder Frey...describe to me in detail about this Red Wedding so I can jack off to the memory and give me the news from the last few months before I sell you off to one of my grand-nephews!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I do want to know how she knew everything she said as Frey though...seemed a little too much to believe (dumb statement to make considering it invovled a little girl literally wearing someone elses face, I know)

She was spending time as a serving wench in the main eating hall before she killed Frey. As with many things on the show, they didn't really show the time frame, but it could have been enough to have some familiarity with the way he spoke and acted and learned some events of the past.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was picturing Arya killing that band of soldiers and taking their face(s) to be able to get close & murder the Queen.

I thought so too, they even set up the moral quandary when the super nice soldier was like, be nice to guests and they'll be nice to you!!!! She was totally planning on murdering them all but who knows if she will have a conscience attack.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I thought so too, they even set up the moral quandary when the super nice soldier was like, be nice to guests and they'll be nice to you!!!! She was totally planning on murdering them all but who knows if she will have a conscience attack.

The icing on the cake is when we see Ed Sheeran killing Cersei which will then be revealed to be Arya, but the "actor" to actually do the deed will be Ed Sheeran.

This thread will be epic

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So much butthurt, I don't really know who he is so I just heard a Lannister sing a song. There's some books called "A Song of Ice and Fire" that have the occasional song in them, it's a bit like this show.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's almost like if you don't know who Ed Shereen is, you don't understand the complaint. Did you read the books, because you don't seem to be reading posts very well.

• 1Worf

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Ed Sheeran cameo didn't bother me. A Beiber camo on the other hand....

• 1Worf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I know who Ed Sheeran is, and it didn't bother me at all. I recognized him, thought to myself, "Oh look, it's Ed Sheeran!" and immediately continued enjoying the show.

Nice to see the pussy shit is starting early this season.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I know who Ed Sheeran is, and it didn't bother me at all. I recognized him, thought to myself, "Oh look, it's Ed Sheeran!" and immediately continued enjoying the show.

Nice to see the pussy shit is starting early this season.
It's not my fault that your bar for quality tv is only slightly higher than your bar for quality calories.

Also, in the original post I made, complaining about this, I praised the episode. I've spent far more time on the topic today(shitposting from work) than I gave it any thought last night.

• 2Worf

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Sweet, sweet Joffrey. May he rest in peace.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's not my fault that your bar for quality tv is only slightly higher than your bar for quality calories.

Also, in the original post I made, complaining about this, I praised the episode. I've spent far more time on the topic today(shitposting from work) than I gave it any thought last night.

I know better than to take any post you make seriously. You're pretty much IRL Worf. However, there are tons of people genuinely complaining about it, here and all across the Internet.

• 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It was Jorah. Remember Dany sent him on a quest to cure his grayscale.
I feel stupid that was so obvious, I can't believe I did not think of that. Thanks!

I need to get back into GOT shape, I feel like I forgot half the story also the differences in the books vs the show etc yada yada yada.