GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
alternatively, what she learned from Cersei was incest.

I said this in my theory post earlier and I do think it's the most likely outcome. Any tension now will be solved with makeup sex later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Still nothing to old school network TV though, 76m watched the Seinfeld episode live, 44m watched the Cosby finale, 80m watched the Cheers finale.

growing up, we had literally four channels to watch... CBS, ABC, PBS, NBC. FOX didn't quite come in on our antenna. i know our house was far from the only one in that same situation in the late 80s/early 90s. now we have several hundred channels. i don't think 90s primetime numbers will ever happen again.

• 1Solidarity

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just thought of the the possibility that Arya will kill Cersei while wearing either Tyrion's or Jaime's face because this was the first time that we saw that the faceless can wear a face of the opposite sex. Fulfills the Valonquar prophecy in a twisted way (as prophecies often are)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just thought of the the possibility that Arya will kill Cersei while wearing either Tyrion's or Jaime's face because this was the first time that we saw that the faceless can wear a face of the opposite sex. Fulfills the Valonquar prophecy in a twisted way (as prophecies often are)

Never thought about it that way (always felt it was gonna be Jaime) but now that you say it, I think that's about the only way it can go down.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
or maybe Arya shapeshifts into Cersei to try to get the drop on Jamie and Jamie doesn't buy it and decapitates that dumb bitch. we need at least one more shocking death that will horrify the audience before this thing ends.

the whole shapeshifting shit is pretty retarded honestly, should have never been written into the show.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

yeah. its a bit much. no real sacrifice to attain. no cooldown, no material cost. etc etc. shadow assassin took king blood/seed, and an clerics womb.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The real problem is the producer Jew Bagel Eater brothers limited themselves to 8 seasons so now everything is rushed without source material. Since typical producer jew Bagel Eater brothers only know how to Hollywood shit Michael bay style we are going to end up with painfully shitty things like Ed Shirley or whatever seeing ballads at Arya. Although who ever suggested Axle Rose cameo of welcome to the jungle would be fucking perfect.

Because said above retarded Jew Bagel Eater bros used to have source material to truncate they could at least keep in what's relavent, but since they are 100% wingging it now people like Enron they skipped all back story on and he just shows up looking like David Blain turning your Soda in fucking Cheeseits like some devil.

They should of split off and done a side story or allowed enough seasons to do the show correctly. Someone needs to bitch slap GRRM and make that fat faggot finish writing this shit. Of course like some others I don't think he knows how to end it.

On the other hand season opener is good enough, and I don't trust any of your opinions since you fucktards think Big Bang theory is funny.

Last edited:
  • 4Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
yeah. its a bit much. no real sacrifice to attain. no cooldown, no material cost. etc etc. shadow assassin took king blood/seed, and an clerics womb.

It would be nice if shape shifting into someone else cost you part of your true self. So every person you become, you are less of yourself. That would mitigate any plans, whether revenge or power or whatever, since you'd lose whatever originally was motivating you. And that would actually tie into the shit arya was taught about being Faceless.

Too bad that's not the case.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At the time they have no idea that there is a cache of dragons glass buried anywhere. Yes the North is better prepared but that still requires people to do those kind of jobs. We also know we are talking about having an army and not just villages defending themselves cause Sansa mentions how they need Littlefingers men. The time to train everyone sure the fuck isn't when winter finally arrives.

The show has been pretty good about showing a more realistic depiction of that type of warfare with it's potrayal of troops moving and military tactics. Yes there are always things that happens cause plot but I just found the scene to be put in just because everyone enjoyed that character last year. MUH IMMERSION.

It wasn't like he was conscripting all those kids/young girls for the armies, though. They were just going to be drilled/trained in some basic level of fighting...plenty of time in the days to attend to the other chores as well, especially in the North where they know how to get through winter much better than those in the South. Never a "good time" to train 10-16 year olds for a potential upcoming war for survival, but again the whole point of Jon v. Sansa's debates is that Jon knows the enemy they are going to be facing isn't a normal one, and that anything and everything must be done or they will lose.

Even with that scene in just for her to be a little badass again, what's wrong that with...loved watching her shit on that pussy Glover once again. Suddenly it's about SJW shit galore and not just that one character being a badass once more.

• 1Like

Merrith

was pretty stupid to have sansa get all bitchy at jon over rogue houses when she wouldnt even tell jon about littlefinger and the eyerie coming to the rescue and caused jon to lose almost his entire army in a mountain of corpses. just sansa things. maybe she will be the next big bad. shady ass bitch.

Showed her inexperience with the true enemy. She's looking at things like Cersei might, trying to severely punish disloyalty to prevent an enemy from ever rising against her/Starks again in the future from those Houses, while Jon knows they literally are going to need every able body for the fight (and leaving any behind just adds to the army of the dead).

Merrith

or maybe Arya shapeshifts into Cersei to try to get the drop on Jamie and Jamie doesn't buy it and decapitates that dumb bitch. we need at least one more shocking death that will horrify the audience before this thing ends.

the whole shapeshifting shit is pretty retarded honestly, should have never been written into the show.

Has Jaime ever been on her "list" that she would repeat at night? I didn't think he was. Although she was eyeing him up as the serving girl at the Frey/Lannister feast when she killed Walder.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Can't Arya only wear a face of a person that's been claimed by the many faced god(which is basically anyone that has died) and not just anyone she chooses?

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Showed her inexperience with the true enemy. She's looking at things like Cersei might, trying to severely punish disloyalty to prevent an enemy from ever rising against her/Starks again in the future from those Houses, while Jon knows they literally are going to need every able body for the fight (and leaving any behind just adds to the army of the dead).
i think she has plenty of experience with true enemies. like intimate experience she knows whats she's doing or she thinks she does. either way until we find out why Sansa fucked over Jon like that, i dont trust her for shit.

Cybsled

The show has been a little grey on that. For instance, that odd scene a couple seasons ago where multiple people had the Jaquen face and even Arya's face.

As for Sansa, her view has been colored by Cersei and Littlefinger. However, there is some merit to her stance. Short term, everyone will be all buddy buddy because zombies. However, if they can solve the undead problem, then bad blood may result in the Karstark/Umber stuff biting them in the ass down the road.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They even did the "hey cool song", "thanks it's a new one" inside joke thing. Only thing missing from this scene was Brienne showing up to tell him his song Shape of your Body is misogynistic and This is what a real woman looks like.

She'll do that by shoving her greatsword up his backside next episode.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't tell if troll... but I had to look this shit up a few seasons ago too so, R+L=J.

Interdasting. So Jon is related to Daenerys, and clearly they are going to at least meet and theoretically team up. Against the Lannisters and their crew. Which is... uh... that dude and his new navy, plus whatever other allies they can muster. But they also need to fight the snow zombies. So possibly a 2 front war, or they all somehow decide to fight the Snow Zombie King together, then all fight for the throne after.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I honestly thought nothing of it. You guys get up on some weird shit in here. A half dozen actual redshirts soldiering around singing songs because is about the most normal shit you can do. If it was some nobody singing would it have been better?

The scene was obviously portraying to Arya that the Lannister men were just regular people who have nothing to do with the games the nobility play.

I truly don't get it.

Salt for the salt god!