GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i consider all of this fan fiction now anyways so spoilers dont really bother me too much, but i can wait a few days to watch the episode in better quality and i'm sure you guys will tell me whats different.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for leaked eps, man never though that i would say
too much dragon, but yup emilia clark managed to fuck that up too. i mean i hate the stupid family, but they shoulda just made it a stark centric eps, instead of blowing their load and ending it w/
drakaris
drakaris
drakaris@@@

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
too much dragon, but yup emilia clark managed to fuck that up too. i mean i hate the stupid family, but they shoulda just made it a stark centric eps, instead of blowing their load and ending it w/
drakaris
drakaris
drakaris@@@
You are wrong ^
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Cybsled

You know, some of us are providing a service to those who want to avoid spoilers, by letting you know where to avoid ;p

I tried to stay spoiler free and a damned mainstream website spoiled it for me ;(

Oldbased

> Than U
Has the true authority given permission as of yet to view the spoilers here and elsewhere?
What is the word of CNN?

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
drakaris
drakaris
drakaris@@@

FWIW, I think you typed the word out more times than she actually said it, so will have to disagree.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
not a fan of main character plot armor in this one. Bron. goes through battle. a-ok... is the one to get to the ballista... cuase they don't have men who are trained, manning them at all times.. knows how to use it. Aims it and hits the dragon. then, when the dragon turns on him. dives away... a-ok... He should have died manning that ballista. saves Jaime..(was it him? honestly didnt look close enough, and Im not going to rewind.
Jaime sits there, with little engagement. only once and gets a save via Dickard... how convenient.. charges a dragon. and oh look is saved..

Tactically this is interesting. The gold will not make it to the Iron bank, presumably. Cersei forgot her teleporters, to ensure it actually arrived.

spronk

FPS noob
Apparently Mac and Charlie from Its Always Sunny made a cameo in last weeks (aired) episode of GoT, they are Mac (left) and Charlie (right)

VneEPxg.jpg

It hasn't been confirmed anywhere but the showrunners wrote an episode of Its Always Sunny and made a cameo on the show and wanted to return the favor, and the eyes definitely look like the two guys especially Mac when he squints

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Apparently Mac and Charlie from Its Always Sunny made a cameo in last weeks (aired) episode of GoT, they are Mac (left) and Charlie (right)

VneEPxg.jpg

It hasn't been confirmed anywhere but the showrunners wrote an episode of Its Always Sunny and made a cameo on the show and wanted to return the favor, and the eyes definitely look like the two guys especially Mac when he squints
If true, that's awesome. The water park episode of sunny had me rolling.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
lotta plot armor but drogon fucking shit up was neat so wutevs

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
i consider all of this fan fiction now anyways so spoilers dont really bother me too much, but i can wait a few days to watch the episode in better quality and i'm sure you guys will tell me whats different.

The dialogue at this point is little better than fanfiction so that's probably the correct way to view it. So fucking sad but true. The sad gaggle of faggots here is just enthralled by explosions and fireworks meanwhile the story is shit.

The lines on Dragonstone sound more like they're from 90210 writers than medieval fantasy era.

• 3Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I figured someone would call me an SJW cuck for not pounding my subwoofer directly into my wife's ass, so I'll take it.

I would only call you a SJW cuck if the pounding of your wifes asshole with a subwoofer had been consenual. #GoTmendontaskpermission

Oldbased

> Than U
Hmmph. Filth and ticks. Coming from the likes that hasn't bathed in weeks it appears.
You show me a butcher purging and I will show you peace with a chicken and some ale.
It's all in the recipe really you see. Any poor sod can cook a chicken but the secret to living is to make it so good they want to come back for more and they can't do that if they kill you now can they.
Now you take this chicken and run along and go play with your ticks and filth elsewhere. I got 20 people waiting on me for something to eat and winter has come.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
not a fan of main character plot armor in this one. Bron. goes through battle. a-ok... is the one to get to the ballista... cuase they don't have men who are trained, manning them at all times.. knows how to use it. Aims it and hits the dragon. then, when the dragon turns on him. dives away... a-ok... He should have died manning that ballista. saves Jaime..(was it him? honestly didnt look close enough, and Im not going to rewind.
Jaime sits there, with little engagement. only once and gets a save via Dickard... how convenient.. charges a dragon. and oh look is saved..

Tactically this is interesting. The gold will not make it to the Iron bank, presumably. Cersei forgot her teleporters, to ensure it actually arrived.
yes most likely bbron, when he escapes, he looks at a white horse. When Jaime is saved you see two white horse galloping away.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, it only took them seven years to GET TO THE FUCKING POINT.

It was a good episode. If the whole series had been of that caliber instead of just one or two episodes per season... that woulda been something special.

I guess my main complaint is that honestly, I was hoping Bronn would die. And I like Bronn

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester

VneEPxg.jpg

Mac and Charlie are White Trash!