GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo hit me up with the spoilers then a_skeleton_03, or a link to the full list
You fuckers act like you haven't seen a goddamn spiral in the show before...

screen-shot-2017-08-06-at-2-25-06-am.jpg

tree-of-life-800x400.jpg

Seriously. Y'all some bad TV watchers up in herrrrrr.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah except that's not how that kind of shit works in a TV show. Even if he wanted to keep the theft hidden within the family there should have at least been some brief conversation with Dick On about it. They clearly just abandoned that plot during the off-season.

Realistically, even with a 6-8 hour head start, iirc Sam and Gilly were still traveling on foot, burdened with an infant, and hadn't kept their destination secret, so maybe Randyl just hopped on a damn horse, rode Sam down, beat his ass, and took the sword back, and THAT'S why it hasn't been mentioned since.
they aren't dropping the story line. Sam, being a fat, useless piece of shit, is naturally GRRM's favorite character. there will come a pivotal moment of the show where needs to defend his ugly family from his shitlord father and he will pull out the sword and it will burst into flames.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I figured after the first shot and miss- the dragon or heck danny would have gone straight for the the ballista - and just started spewing flame at it to melt the dang bolt shot at it as it came in.

Guess now we will have dragon armor!!! armor up them dragons! brhahaha!
There is a supremely jacked armor's apprentice in the area that can forge it all together.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If Jon Snow had drawn the cave pictograms himself he would have added a scene with a dark curly headed guy boning a silver haired girl on the back of a dragon shooting fire at zombies.

• 5Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
How far away is dragonstone? What the fuck?

Dany fuckin blew those people up and she left like 20 minutes ago.

It's not too far to sail. I imagine this is the route Dany's horde took:
LcoMPGB.jpg

They fought at Blackwater Rush, which is that river the road goes through.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not too far to sail. I imagine this is the route Dany's horde took:
LcoMPGB.jpg

They fought at Blackwater Rush, which is that river the road goes through.
Far more likely that they just sailed straight through Blackwater Bay since there's no point in trying to outmaneuver Euron's teleporting stealth Navy.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Yeah except that's not how that kind of shit works in a TV show. Even if he wanted to keep the theft hidden within the family there should have at least been some brief conversation with Dick On about it. They clearly just abandoned that plot during the off-season.

Realistically, even with a 6-8 hour head start, iirc Sam and Gilly were still traveling on foot, burdened with an infant, and hadn't kept their destination secret, so maybe Randyl just hopped on a damn horse, rode Sam down, beat his ass, and took the sword back, and THAT'S why it hasn't been mentioned since.

Sam had the sword when he arrived at old town yo.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You fuckers act like you haven't seen a goddamn spiral in the show before...

screen-shot-2017-08-06-at-2-25-06-am.jpg

tree-of-life-800x400.jpg

Seriously. Y'all some bad TV watchers up in herrrrrr.

Scream, don't be Keg level retard. I know it links/represents these, I was wondering if further spoilers give actual further meaning to what this is and how it relates to the Long Night, etc.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Spirals are obviously an indication that they are all AI and if they solve it they can escape westeros world.

latest

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The spirals?

Its a Celtic life symbol. Its similar in concept to the yin and Yang but not as formalized. Some of the earliest representations are abstractions of seeds.

No spoilers there. Maybe guurm gave it a specific meaning within his mythos, but I doubt it will be very far from the reference. Life and death, fire and lce, passion and apathy, all things intermingled. Possibility given form, the divinity and mundanity of all creation.

Seems like since snowelfs are the ones drawing it, and the whole thing is basicilly pseudo British.

iannis

Musty Nester
Seven arms and seven gods, yeah?

Its just a religious symbol. But in this world those can have true power. Elf majiks.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
How Dany's army manage to warp across the sea with limited ships and intercept the Lannister army had me WTFing but apart from that, the battle scene was sweet. I hope the arrow that hit Drogon was laced with that poison that was used on Myrcella because Dany needs to be taken down a notch with her three OP dragons; shit needs to be evened up a bit to make the battle against Cersei/White Walkers more interesting.

Jaime watching his army burn yet still asking them to hold the line and getting his archer's to try to shoot down the dragon was like:

DGl-MyGWsAA0iDF.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Seven of them have to turn into the new gods in order to keep the Night King at bay.

Pick your seven and which god they should be.

Father - Jon
Mother - Dany
Warrior - Jaime
Smith - Gendey
Maid - Brienne
Crone - Cersei
Stranger - Arya

• 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Father - Jon
Mother - Dany
Warrior - Pod
Smith - Gendry
Maid - Sansa
Crone - Brienne
Stranger - Arya

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seven of them have to turn into the new gods in order to keep the Night King at bay.

Pick your seven and which god they should be.

Father - Jon
Mother - Dany
Warrior - Jaime
Smith - Gendey
Maid - Brienne
Crone - Cersei
Stranger - Arya

Father-Davos
Mother-Penny
Warrior-Strong Belwas
Smith-Jaden
Maid-Jlo