GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
Seven of them have to turn into the new gods in order to keep the Night King at bay.

Pick your seven and which god they should be.

Father - Jon
Mother - Dany
Warrior - Jaime
Smith - Gendey
Maid - Brienne
Crone - Cersei
Stranger - Arya

I'd be OK with that.

But it might only be Jon that has to be sacrifice. The one god has gained in power. Maybe its even why he loaned tittywitch the rez stick.

iannis

Musty Nester
Pretty sure they're not going to have any explanation for the erratic seasons besides "magic" though. Which was a memorable claim in season one surrounding the show. That there was a no magic explanation.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_9106.GIF

Every good BBQ should have kebabs.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
How Dany's army manage to warp across the sea with limited ships and intercept the Lannister army

ITS LITERALLY RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO DRAGONSTONE AND THEY SAID THEY STILL HAVE SHIPS!!!!!

Motherfuck you people just not actually listening to the words being said get me so fucking triggered.

If ONLY the show started off with a fucking map showing where shit was, maybe it wouldn't be so hard for you people.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ITS LITERALLY RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO DRAGONSTONE AND THEY SAID THEY STILL HAVE SHIPS!!!!!

Motherfuck you people just not actually listening to the words being said get me so fucking triggered.

If ONLY the show started off with a fucking map showing where shit was, maybe it wouldn't be so hard for you people.

stay-calm.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Probably. But still, some of you people seriously watch TV like a drunk woman on her phone and then complain that it makes no sense. I'll amend that to MOST of you.

Most of you people probably do this at least 10 times every Sunday night...

giphy.gif

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's not too far to sail. I imagine this is the route Dany's horde took:
LcoMPGB.jpg

They fought at Blackwater Rush, which is that river the road goes through.

So the cookout went down in the edges of The Kingswood. Isn't that where Jaime got his first kill that he was telling Robert about in S1?

Oldbased

> Than U

The continent is 3400 miles long south to the wall in the north. 1400 miles wide. That right next to on the map on the route someone suspected is 800+ miles from Dragonstone. That's a long fucking way when you are on sailing ships/horseback and 40,000 people or whatever it is.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah but you also have to realize that Jaime and his army were crossing an entire fucking continent at the same time too. They cut out the travel time for both parties, just be happy about that.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah but you also have to realize that Jaime and his army were crossing an entire fucking continent at the same time too. They cut out the travel time for both parties, just be happy about that.
Some of it is insane though. When Sam left with Gilly and the baby from Castle Black to Old Town with the stop at the ole house on the way. That was a fucking 3800 mile trip by road. You could cross coast to coast and back half again almost of the US of A in that distance and they did it on I assume shit horses. Fucking Summer is coming by the time they should have made it. Sort of like the argument with Euron and taking ships from Kings Landing around to Casterly Rock. Like 4000 miles of sailing. Same with Dany sending her ships there to begin with.

It's ALL possible but the issue most are having is the show isn't doing a good job at all showing days/weeks/months have passed between each 5 minute scene. It could have been done better imo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I could have swore everyone was bitching about how long it fucking took for shit to get done for 6 years. Now they speed shit up and MUH IMMERSION.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I could have swore everyone was bitching about how long it fucking took for shit to get done for 6 years. Now they speed shit up and MUH IMMERSION.
Screw you. I want to see what they have for dinner each night and 3 daily shits with some beautiful mountains/scenery in the background for each main character. We'd be on season 15 by now bitches.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Screw you. I want to see what they have for dinner each night and 3 daily shits with some beautiful mountains/scenery in the background for each main character. We'd be on season 15 by now bitches.

So your that guy that bitched you never saw Jack Bauer take a piss!

• 2Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
You think shitting three times a day is normal? I pity your butthole.
I don't think we have to worry. We only saw one person shitting and it turned out really bad for him. Despite that both bolt hits seemed to be in places that would not result in quick death.