GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Anyway, this was posted in FSR and fucking kills me.

img_7232-jpg.150881
This little faggot is easily the worst part of the show.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Game of Thrones hackers demand ransom - BBC News

Hackers who have leaked Game of Thrones scripts and other data from entertainment company HBO have released a note demanding a ransom payment.

In a new dump, they also published a script for the as yet unbroadcast fifth episode of the current series.

Company documents and video episodes of other HBO shows were also shared.

The hackers claim to have 1.5TB of data in total, but HBO has said it does not believe its email system has been compromised.

Documents in the latest leak were marked "HBO is failing", according to the Wired news site, and included legal information, employment agreements and other company files.

The Associated Press reports that some documents appeared to contain personal contact information for Game of Thrones actors.

The ransom note featured in a video containing scrolling text, addressed to HBO chief executive Richard Plepler.

However, the hackers have not made public how much they want.

"Our demand is clear and non-negotiable: we want XXXX dollars to stop leaking your data," the redacted note reads.

"HBO spends $12m for market research and $5m for [Game of Thrones series seven] advertisements. So consider us another budget for your advertisements."

It was signed: "Mr Smith".

Although the note is not dated, it gives HBO a deadline of three days to make the payment.

The broadcaster has said it continues to investigate the incident.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This little faggot is easily the worst part of the show.

seeing this self-righteous cunt being all prophet-like makes me yearn for Joffrey being brought back from the dead. Shit, they bought Jon back. Why can't the white walkers bring him back and make him their heir apparent? Just imagine the all out fuckery and chaos he would cause. It would be beautiful. Say what you may about the ol' J but at least he had style albeit controversial at times. But this little fucker just sits there and yaps on and on about his visions. And it contributes nothing to the overall arc. Unless he can influence events, he's completely useless. I wish he had died, at least then his character would have had the opportunity to have a spectacular death. But now he's just a token spiritual guy in a world dominated by violence. And it shows.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Littlefinger should have stabbed him with that dagger when he found out what he knows. It would be a Red Wedding-level twist. I'm almost sad it didn't happen.
Still, we can hope...

upload_2017-8-8_14-4-0.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
For real though. How can the living zip all over the world battle after battle without tiring, but the undead army has been on a march to go 10% of the distance of the living for years now. Do they constantly take smoke breaks or what? Using everything as an example the undead army should have been at the wall in the scene following the white birds being released from Old Town.

I'd imagine it has to be like this at this point just to be true.
Bran-Jon, the dead army is on the move but the good news is the stupid bastards just keep running in circles.
Jon- I'm king of the norf. Also I hate flying, spiders and women really and as soon as this stupid shit is over I am cutting my hair. I never had long hair before and I hate it. Bring me my bagel.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They arent called White Walkers for nothing.

Also, why are people surprised bran is timetarded now? Did you guys forget Jojen and how fucking retarded he was? He would talk in gay riddles, even though he knew what was going to happen. Once you become timetarded, it fundamentally changes you.

Think about it, he basically knows everything so he is just going to pick and choose which pieces of information to reveal as too many actions on his part could literally break time and the world as we know it.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Neki

Molten Core Raider
For real though. How can the living zip all over the world battle after battle without tiring, but the undead army has been on a march to go 10% of the distance of the living for years now. Do they constantly take smoke breaks or what? Using everything as an example the undead army should have been at the wall in the scene following the white birds being released from Old Town.

DGk1ARBXUAYC5wZ.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Think about it though. Bran can see the past, perhaps even effect it. He CAN effect the present via warging. But he CAN'T see the future clearly, only bits and pieces and if he uses his knowledge of the past too often ( telling people shit etc) it will irreversibly effect the future by altering the present.

A mind fuck I know but it's the only explanation to as why he is being so cryptic. Either that or Autism and timetardation but I was trying to be more constructive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
After many fan complaints, HBO has decided on the Game of Thrones spin-off. It will be a travel-time-accurate series about moving armies across the world of Westeros. Each season will be 272 6-hour episodes. I'm excited for the show, but pretty sad that it will kill a lot of the quality discussion in this thread. Oh well. Hopefully the fighting is still wildly inaccurate.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Oldbased

> Than U
After many fan complaints, HBO has decided on the Game of Thrones spin-off. It will be a travel-time-accurate series about moving armies across the world of Westeros. Each season will be 272 6-hour episodes. I'm excited for the show, but pretty sad that it will kill a lot of the quality discussion in this thread. Oh well. Hopefully the fighting is still wildly inaccurate.
I'd watch that just for the this ale is shit and bring me my whore lines.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I'd imagine it has to be like this at this point just to be true.
Bran-Jon, the dead army is on the move but the good news is the stupid bastards just keep running in circles.
Jon- I'm king of the norf. Also I hate flying, spiders and women really and as soon as this stupid shit is over I am cutting my hair. I never had long hair before and I hate it. Bring me my bagel.

Hey everyone, I think the travel times in this show are inconsistent. I just wanted to let you know. I will make many more posts on this topic every week to keep you in the loop.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They arent called White Walkers for nothing.

Also, why are people surprised bran is timetarded now? Did you guys forget Jojen and how fucking retarded he was? He would talk in gay riddles, even though he knew what was going to happen. Once you become timetarded, it fundamentally changes you.

Think about it, he basically knows everything so he is just going to pick and choose which pieces of information to reveal as too many actions on his part could literally break time and the world as we know it.
Well, even Meera was like everyone died for you, Hodor, summer, Jojen!, you died in that cave. And she grew up w/ that timetard, so she'd at least know what to expect or maybe her quick acceptance of that is cuz of her time w/ Jojen. (cuz she kinda peaced out pretty quick)

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

so it will basically be like watching a Hearts of Iron let's play

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Hey everyone, I think the travel times in this show are inconsistent. I just wanted to let you know. I will make many more posts on this topic every week to keep you in the loop.
Thank you. I had forgot an official statement. I will make sure to bring it up twice as often to keep you informed.