GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sounds sick. What's great about story telling is the scope. You can go for a grand setting, or a powerful condensed atmosphere that is focused on characters instead of the environment.

Both can be pulled off, very rarely together though. GoT does this to varying degrees of success.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh Nos, I have identified Scream!

Well, at least there's a 62% chance one of these is correct. I'm sure someone who's a way bigger stalker than I could investigate further. My vote is on George or Sam. Probably Sam, because he looks like the type of guy that would post the following. Haha.

First off, you have ZERO idea what the work is, so shut the Fuck up right there. You haven't done a days hard Labour in your entire entitled life so just stow that shit son. Extremely hard work, like herding, horse work, machine work etc isn't what we are talking about you colossal dipshit.

Muck a stall. Gather eggs from a 100+ hen house. Hold a post while your betters nail it a mm from your delicate fingers. Clean a chainsaw blade without cutting yourself. Close the goddamn stable door. POWERWASH A FLOOR.

Heaven forbid I need you to drain a fucking sheep...i can already smell your urine.

These are the jobs YOU would fail at for $20.00 an hour and COMPLAIN about because you couldn't do them no matter the money.

Just....shut the Fuck up Lithose.

TtkAZCw.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
The problem with season 1 of breaking bad is that no one is in the least relatable, or even particularly believable. Much less likable. Skylar is the most credible character of them all. She's also the worst. Then Jesse is, "yeah, I've met that guy" briefly before he veers into, "yeah, no".

They fucked up bad giving white a Nobel prize. I mean come on.

Season one of bb just makes you not want to watch season two. Which is too bad, because season four was some epic comic book shit.

The Tuco death scene was just fucking ridiculous. Cranston hammed that shit so hard. Its really the only thing that saved it, that he was willing to commit to completely to something so retarded. Cranston carried it on his back for a while.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

What? They were hacked. This is just part of the process as far as them trying to mitigate it happening again, even if there is a leak it will be questionable due to this.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why do they need to actually film it? Wasn't the issue the leaked script? Can't they just write multiple scripts without filming?

Jozu

I mean, perhaps not entire episodes worth, but maybe a few "deleted scenes" type of thing. And perhaps multiple scripts would be just as effective, who knows what they are doing. They just need to make sure they have their shit together as far as the quality of the show goes.